Faults with Stopover/Multi-city Booking Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faults with Stopover/Multi-city Booking Engine

Once more I am frustrated by this defective software. It has been reported on SQTalk long ago, but remains uncorrected by the airline. If this was a low cost carrier I might be able to understand such indifference to customer dissatisfaction !

After entering the departure city, destination city and dates, one is presented with a screen showing the choice of flights available on the nominated dates. If you accept all the default flights there is a chance to making the booking. But if you select any of the alternative flights that are permitted on that fare, the system collapses and takes you to a "Our website is experiencing difficulties at the moment...". You try again a few hours later, a day later, a week later and you get the same error message.

The software clearly has a fault. Does anybody know a workaround for this problem ?

got no problems using it...

Comment

Concorde,

I felt your pain. It happen to me all the times. I don't have the solution to go around it. If I can't wait for them to fix it. I call travel agent. After using the Stopover booking engine for a while. I found out when the round trip prices go up. The Stopover prices doen't match. I will usually get message like "The flight or seat is not available...". I usually check back often. In fact, I am about to book one of my flight for April, 2011. It wasn't available for stopover booking in the last 2 months. Now, it working. Of course, the prices is higher!

As far as email SQ. I hardly get any solution from them! I even call local SQ agent (USA), as far as technical stuff, it no help!

Comment

Working...
      X