Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing seat on A330-300

Hi Folks,

Any advise on good seats on A330-300 in Business Class? Am taking return to TPE for year end hols.

Cheers.

The bulkhead seats (row 11).

Comment

All the seats in the middle block (D and F) are also excellent because they are all aisle seats with no one ever wanting to climb over you.

Comment

thanks guys, as I'm rather small built, I am toying with the idea of having a seat in front of me for one of the trips to experience what it's like to have a box-like space for my feet as what some reviewers had said!

Does Seat 11K have a window?

Comment

Originally posted by cmy View Post
          Seat 11K on the A330-300 has a window.

Comment

thanks zvezda and Ratman for recommending row 11, which i have selected for both ways for my upcoming trip to Taipei.

Just wanted to check on the IFE for this row 11, will the screen be on the wall or pull up from the seat handles? Besides the seat comfort, I need entertainment too!

Comment

Just wanted to check on the IFE for this row 11, will the screen be on the wall or pull up from the seat handles? Besides the seat comfort, I need entertainment too!
              I don't remember specifically with the A330, but SQ typically puts the screen on the bulkhead for row 11, which I consider a disadvantage.

Comment

thanks zvezda and Ratman for recommending row 11, which i have selected for both ways for my upcoming trip to Taipei.

Confirm the IFE will be on the wall for row 11.

Comment

Two, actually.

As others have stated, the IFE screen for seats in row 11 is located on the bulkhead wall. Personally I have never found this to be a problem. I have watched movies with subtitles in perfect comfort - and my eyes are not what they used to be!

For the remaining rows, the IFE screen is mounted on the back of the seat in front, not on a pull up from the seat handles.

Comment

thanks everyone for your kind responses! Hope the angle will be right for the monitor on the wall then! I actually prefer the IFE to be up and running at all times, the experiences i had with bulkhead seats in Y is that the screen is always pull-ups and quite bothersome to me!

thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                    X