X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes to Singaporeair.Com

Changes to Singaporeair.Com

01 September 2010

We will be making a number of changes to Singaporeair.com through the month of October. These will enhance usability, provide functionality and design improvements as well as offer a refreshed look and feel.

These changes will be implemented with minimal disruption to our online services, and we are confident it will improve the overall experience on Singaporeair.com. We thank our customers for their understanding during this enhancement.

Taken off Singapore Airlines Press Release Website

Is time for a change I guess...but so far it has been user friendly IMHO...

Comment

They should revamp the MI site as well. For a carrier that promotes leisure and relaxation travel, it's utterly depressing to navigate the site. All the black!

Comment

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
        I would disagree with that actually, especially for multiple flight combinations. I have given up a few times attempting that as have others I know, so I know it's cost them business.

Comment

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
          IMO it's not bad compared to other airlines', but I would like to see what changes they have in store for singaporeair.com . The front page where you select your country looks a bit dull IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
            I would disagree with that actually, especially for multiple flight combinations. I have given up a few times attempting that as have others I know, so I know it's cost them business.
            +1. I can almost never do multiple open-jaw itineraries

Comment

SQ Enhancements

Warning! Always beware of any announced SQ "Enhancements"?!!
              Round the Moon. And Back

Comment

did anyone see any changes?

Comment

Originally posted by SQDoubter View Post
                  did anyone see any changes?
                  They added the "Season's Greeting's" again. Does that count?

Serious answer...no I haven't.

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
                    They added the "Season's Greeting's" again. Does that count?
                    I think it counts!
                    I love SQ's e-card service, it's so nice!
                    Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Comment

In addition to the logos and links to Star Alliance and Silkair, there used to be Virgin Atlantic as well at the bottom of the page. When was it removed? Is it due to SQ's disappointment with less-than-stellar returns from its 49% stake?

Comment

Website Upgrade In-Progress

We are currently enhancing singaporeair.com to serve you better. Please access the website after 0300 hrs on 21 November 2010 (Singapore Local Time) or GMT 1900 hour on 20 November 2010.

You may wish to contact your local Singapore Airlines office (during office hours).

We appreciate your understanding and apologise for the inconvenience.</SPAN>

Yours sincerely,
                        Singapore Airlines

Update: Oh well - maybe not.
                        Last edited by Singapore_Air; 21 November 2010, 04:50 AM. Reason: Much ado about nothing

Comment

Working...
                        X