No announcement yet.

Ooh, Bollinger in J!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we go by Business Traveller's 'Cellars in the Sky Awards', then Jetstar has better wines in Business Class than SQ! Hmm, what are SQ's wine connoisseurs doing?

http://www.businesstraveller.com/new...ll-list-of-win
    My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
      If we go by Business Traveller's 'Cellars in the Sky Awards', then Jetstar has better wines in Business Class than SQ! Hmm, what are SQ's wine connoisseurs doing?

Heh. "wine connoisseurs"...you mean "bean counters" right?

Comment

this ranking is really laughable

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
          Surely SQ doesn't pay anywhere close to USD15 for a bottle of Krug, but somehow I doubt it's also anywhere close to that with a 0 on the end...
          Krug for USD15 a bottle...must be a Chinese copy. Like all the Rothschild red wine fakes.
          /Desert Traveller

Comment

Let me test out JQ vs SQ Business Class wines this Sept. Will be flying both in J to PEK (JQ at a ridiculous S$298 one-way up in J)
            My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Let me test out JQ vs SQ Business Class wines this Sept. Will be flying both in J to PEK (JQ at a ridiculous S$298 one-way up in J)
              Try out Scoot's offerings to Tianjin next time

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                Surely SQ doesn't pay anywhere close to USD15 for a bottle of Krug, but somehow I doubt it's also anywhere close to that with a 0 on the end...
                Of course not lah. I have seen what they are paying for DP & Krug, but am sworn to secrecy on the F stuff. Let's just say your guess is directionally accurate

Comment

Nice to see the Bolly back.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                    That's nothing..... A certain SQTalker was relating how he was served DP AND Krug in Y just yesterday...

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                      Definitely!! Was surprised to see it on SQ609 earlier this week and just had to have a few glasses.
                      /Desert Traveller

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                        That's nothing..... A certain SQTalker was relating how he was served DP AND Krug in Y just yesterday...
                        Tell me about it! Such PPS-like treatment

Comment

• Has anyone already seen Dom Perignon 2004 on any F flight? The new vintage is out for some weeks now and should be way more pleasant than the current 2003.

Comment

• Henriot on SQ 469 CMB-SIN.

Bolly was available on SQ 468 to CMB on Sunday evening and SQ 15 the Sunday evening prior.
                            Last edited by viraj735; 3 September 2013, 11:54 AM.
                            The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

• And the current marketing campaign covered neither wines nor champagne.

Comment

• Bolly was loaded on SIN-PEK this past Saturday

Comment

Working...
                                X