Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First SQ business class trip

post deleted
    Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:29 AM.

I think J pax still can pre-select their seat (do they??)
    On-line or off-line (via TA).
    Ask you TA to do that, or call SQ for your pre-select seat.

Comment

Your TA can preselect seats in Business Class for you. If not, call SQ to preselect seats and start searching for a new TA.

Comment

I'd suggest going 3-4 hours before departure at least to check out the J lounge.

and take lots of pics to post a TR

Comment

I would tell SQ straight away to preselect the seats if that is possible.

Anyways, I hope you have a great trip. I know how it feels being a J Class virgin and suddenly going to fly J. I had that feeling when I first flew J with SQ in the the CGK - SIN route, but it was the old J class.

If you are planning on doing a TR, take lots of pics
          Looking forward for it
          Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Comment

F, J or Y, you should be able to select your seats online once you have your SQ booking number (or Krisflyer number if registered).

Comment

I'm sure SQ reservation office can pre-select the seats for you, as long as you have a valid airticket. I usually prefer to book on line as I can see the layout and choose available seats and save the hassle of calling.

Comment

post deleted
                Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:33 AM.

Comment

15K. slightly less human traffic in my experience (as the washroom is in front) and most of the time you get a better view of London going in. However it depends on which is your natural position for leaning while lounging. I am a big right-sided leaner, which means I prefer to lean on my right - far more comfortable on a K seat than an A seat.

Comment

Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
                    I will certainly try to not be overawed by the experience and assuming I don't forget I will try to give some of my thoughts. But before I give my thoughts, do any SQTalkers have any tips for a business class virgin like me?
                    Don't worry and think so much. Just enjoy the flights...

Comment

K will give you great views of London on final approach.

Not too far forward in the front cabin as the overhead lockers are smaller the further up the cabin you are.

Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
                        K will give you great views of London on final approach.
                        Doesn't this also depend on which runway the aircraft will land at? If you happen to land on Runways 27L/27R (from the east), then yes, K will give you nice views of places like the London eye, Big Ben, etc..

But if the plane lands on Runways 09R/09L (from the west), then you won't get much of the great views as you would when you approach Heathrow from the east.
                        Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Comment

Originally posted by Aulia Harun View Post
                          Doesn't this also depend on which runway the aircraft will land at? If you happen to land on Runways 27L/27R (from the east), then yes, K will give you nice views of places like the London eye, Big Ben, etc..

But if the plane lands on Runways 09R/09L (from the west), then you won't get much of the great views as you would when you approach Heathrow from the east.
                          Good point. If you approach from the west, no views of London whichever side you sit

Comment

Working...
                          X