SGN and CGK Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SGN and CGK Routes

Does anyone know when they will switch SGN and CGK planes or upgrade them to the new cabins?
    On the SGN routes, I have noticed that they were switching to the A330 from Oct onwards, but with the new timetable out, it seems that it is still continuing with the 772 which have old and non-AVOD seats.

i thought the SGN route was operated with the 772er(SV*) with avod?though not the new seats

Comment

no, it used to be using the spacebeds but switched to the old regional seats. The morning flights have the Full AVOD but the evening flights do not have full AVOD. Thought they were switching to the nicer A330 but it is now not reflected in the bookings.

Comment

Planned eqpt swap has been cancelled for SGN.

No change for CGK.

Comment

Has BKK been cancelled too? Looking at the schedule for November it is still B772?
          The Romance of Travel... Singapore Airlines

Comment

Originally posted by bubblerevolution View Post
            Has BKK been cancelled too? Looking at the schedule for November it is still B772?
            Yes, it has tentatively been cancelled. BKK will remain as all B777. Also we would soon see Thai SQ crew onboard as SQ has started a recruitment drive in BKK for cabin crew.
            My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Originally posted by YYC77 View Post
              no, it used to be using the spacebeds but switched to the old regional seats.
              Correct. I think I went 30+ successive flight to or from SGN on the SpaceBed SV* aircraft.

Comment

I think sq need more capacity on bkk, flights sell out a lot, except that late flight out of bkk to sin which is usually empty
                My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

I just wish SQ will completely remove the partial AVOD on all their planes soon... hate it when I cannot continue my movie in a short haul flight.

Comment

Originally posted by YYC77 View Post
                    I just wish SQ will completely remove the partial AVOD on all their planes soon... hate it when I cannot continue my movie in a short haul flight.
                    at least they show movies on shorthaul, Cathay block them
                    My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Working...
                    X