X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund for return leg?

Hi,

I have a return ticket from BNE > MAN

Its looking like i will only need a one way ticket. I am in economy.

Is it possible to get a refund on the return ticket please?

Thanks

You might or might not be able to get refund for the return leg depending on the rule.
    If you purchased discounted economy ticket, the chances are that you can't get a refund.

Comment

You can request a refund. The refund is calculated as Fare Paid - Fare for Flown Segments - Admin Fee. Since most one way economy fares are higher than round trip fares, you are likely to receive nothing.

Comment

or maybe i could set the return trip at a later date? I do want to do the BNE > MAN Route at some point

Comment

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
          or maybe i could set the return trip at a later date? I do want to do the BNE > MAN Route at some point
          You can depending again on the fare basis and validity of ticket (1 month, 12 months, etc.). Plus on some fares, you might have to pay a fee for a date change.
          God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
            Depending on the rules for the ticket you purchased, as some saver tickets can not be changed. Chances are that you can change the date for a set cost, but it is normally time limited. ie the new date can not be more than a year from the old one. (Not to sure what time limit is)

Pinkfloyd beat me to it!

Comment

Working...
            X