SIN-DXB-SIN: Free Upgrade to First?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIN-DXB-SIN: Free Upgrade to First?

I was looking on expertflyer at a couple of flights to Dubai around August 1 and the seatmap shows the 3-class-configuration where they only sell J and Y... Do PPS members get a free ride in the First seats?

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
    I was looking on expertflyer at a couple of flights to Dubai around August 1 and the seatmap shows the 3-class-configuration where they only sell J and Y... Do PPS members get a free ride in the First seats?
    Only if J is overbooked.

Comment

Its the flight that goes on to Cairo. I flew on it SIN-DXB a couple of weeks ago - saw it on EF before the flight and asked nicely at checkin, but they told me the F section was closed off. Flight was half empty in J, so don't know what happens if overbooked.

Comment

SQ management is not from this world anyway but if they are already deploying planes with First then they should offer the seats to Elites paying for Biz as the old Biz is a disgrace for a distance like SIN-DXB. Instead of blaming others for not delivering the new F seat, they could be proactive and make traveling more bearable. Note: even the F seat is a craddle seat...

Comment

There is also the option of Emirates.

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
            SQ management is not from this world anyway but if they are already deploying planes with First then they should offer the seats to Elites paying for Biz as the old Biz is a disgrace for a distance like SIN-DXB. Instead of blaming others for not delivering the new F seat, they could be proactive and make traveling more bearable. Note: even the F seat is a craddle seat...
            That is SQ for you. First is still first

Comment

Working...
            X