Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SQ826 Experience: Onboard Meals? Load Factor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ826 Experience: Onboard Meals? Load Factor?

Just wondering... Will be heading to PVG on SQ 826.Just wondering since the flight departs at 1.15 a.m and arrives at 6.35 a.m, will there be onboard meal service? Supper or Breakfast?
    And how about the load factor on SQ826?

In Economy Class you will be only having 1 meal Breakfast around 2 hours before landing.

Load factor is unpredictable, but tends to get full load on days from Thursdays to Sundays as it is the weekend period.

Comment

Hey erfaano,

Just thought I'd weigh in even though I didn't take your exact flight. Just got off from SQ 800 this morning to Beijing (Departs SIN 0110 lands PEK 0720) and it was a breakfast meal service with the usual noodles with chicken or egg + pork product + hashbrown. *What happened to the yogurt/cereal?* There was also a small vacuum sealed package of fruits and roll with butter/jam. It was stated on the menu that if you needed anything else to eat, you could ask the FAs to provide you with some options. This flight also had Soya Bean Milk in both unsweetened and sweetened forms. Hope this helps?

Comment

Thanks coffeeblack, thanks for the detailed menu

Hows the load factor on SQ800?

Comment

Originally posted by erfaano View Post
          Thanks coffeeblack, thanks for the detailed menu

Hows the load factor on SQ800?
          Not bad I managed to get the seat next to me blocked off at the gate.

Comment

Working...
          X