Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ327 questions - baggage drop, 'refreshments'

OK, I really will stop with the dumb questions soon, but for now:

My family and I are taking SQ327 out of MAN next week. I thought we'd use the online check in. One point occurs- we have luggage to drop off. Is that a straightforward process and how long before the flight do we have to do it? Actually, that's two points, isn't it....

Oh and for a score of three- the flight info shows that we get "refreshments" on the first leg of the flight. Anyone enlighten me as to what that might mean- sandwich? Breakfast?

Thanks in advance folks.

Hi,

I have flown with SQ out of MAN a few times. When you do online check in you go the the normal check in desk area. Some desks are marked internet check in. go to one of those. They will check you bags and check passports.

I have only ever done the MAN > SIN direct before. On MAN > MUC i should imagine you will get a drink only as it only an hour. Once you leave MUC for SIN you will probably get your meals then. On the flight you will get a breakfast and a dinner. You can get a sandwich and plenty of drinks at any point during the flight if you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by slioch View Post
      OK, I really will stop with the dumb questions soon, but for now:

My family and I are taking SQ327 out of MAN next week. I thought we'd use the online check in. One point occurs- we have luggage to drop off. Is that a straightforward process and how long before the flight do we have to do it? Actually, that's two points, isn't it....
      Yep it's straightforward, just go to the desks marked Bag Drop or Internet Check-in (I forget which it is now, I'll check on Saturday) before check-in closes. SQ desks are at the far left of T2 towards the station. You won't need to worry about large queue's ex-MAN at the moment.

Oh and for a score of three- the flight info shows that we get "refreshments" on the first leg of the flight. Anyone enlighten me as to what that might mean- sandwich? Breakfast?
      Are you in Y or J ?. J class menu for MAN-MUC-SIN from May is here :

http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=460

Comment

Thanks for the info. Menu making me hungry again. Unfortunately, we're in the back of the plane on this trip.

Comment

Originally posted by slioch View Post
          "refreshments" on the first leg of the flight. Anyone enlighten me as to what that might mean- sandwich? Breakfast?
          Scroll down mid-way for a picture of it
          http://www.airliners.net/aviation-fo...ad.main/169000

Comment

Working...
          X