Improvement over the current New Business Class seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improvement over the current New Business Class seats

Did a search and could not find it so I thought I start a thread about this little improvement on the new C seats.

Just back on SWE last night and I noticed that SQ has added an extra cushion on the new C seats (similar to those on the new F class) to provide extra comfort for our arms when sitting in these wide seats.

The side padding and the foot rest padding (on the bulkhead seats) have now also been upholstered in leather instead of the original fabric.

When I was flying out one week ago on SWL, the extra cushion was not yet available although the paddings have been re-upholstered in leather.

The verdict is the new business class seats which have been one of my favs are now more comfortable than ever.

Ok...I did take some photos of this and will post it later.

The leather upholstery instead off the fabric on the seats has been on some off the planes for a while, there was a post about that somewhere on this site. Found it: http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9522

The cushion is new thou and I would agree that this is a good idea.
    Last edited by Singapore Sling; 17 July 2010, 05:30 PM. Reason: add link

Comment

Here is the cushion:

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post

The side padding and the foot rest padding (on the bulkhead seats) have now also been upholstered in leather instead of the original fabric.

Seat 14A on SWQ I took last week SIN-LHR. Newly upholstered. "Hinges" remain in original fabric. No extra cushion.

I feel there is more recline too. Or maybe I'm just getting used to the seat..

Comment

Working...
        X