Noise cancelling headphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phones

I always travel with a pair of Bose, which can be a bit bulky especially in the case, or, depending on the trip, a pair of Sennheiser FXC300 which are just as effective and take up MUCH less space. I bring these MAINLY for F sectors in the US (Say no more?!!)

However, on F and C sectors on quality carriers, they usually stay in my briefcase because the noise reducing phones offered on board are just as good. So on a short trip on F/C within Asia, or even an Asia-Europe RT with a good carrier, IMHO, it's really not worth bringing your own. That means I can reserve the empty space in my briefacse to fill up with all the usual stuff that fills it with who knows what until I finally throw it all away!!
    Round the Moon. And Back

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      Very happy to receive donations to try R... will you be the first to contribute?
      I will match bumblebee offer.
      But if you are going to take the headphones, should we be putting you in R class anyway!

I have found some Bose QC 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones for under £300, So what do you lot think of these?

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore Sling View Post
        I have found some Bose QC 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones for under £300, So what do you lot think of these?
        You should go and try out the headphones. It's not just the price but the quality of the sound and how it feels over/on your ears.

Not sure if the QC15 comes with a case like in the QC3 did and I double the case as a passport holder.

I was considering Sennheiser before I bought the QC3.

Comment

The Boss don't have a "mic" function, hence when the FA talks to you, u got to lift the headphone off your ears! A bit annoying, the Sennheiser got a "mic" function, IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by bumblebee View Post
            Not sure if the QC15 comes with a case like in the QC3 did and I double the case as a passport holder.
            Yes they also come with case.

Comment

The Boss don't have a "mic" function, hence when the FA talks to you, u got to lift the headphone off your ears! A bit annoying, the Sennheiser got a "mic" function, IIRC.
              I always rely on lip reading, but thats a very good point.

Comment

I am sure you meant bose

Comment

Originally posted by SQ All The Way View Post
                  I am sure you meant bose
                  Haha...thank you for your correction

Comment

Working...
                  X