Impressed with the call centre!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impressed with the call centre!

I usually book on the SQ website.. and can then of course select seats as part of the process.... this time however I booked a more complex, multi-airline itin through my new TA (long may she stay in the industry!!)....

Highlight of the trip is SQ16 in C for the second time....

SO.. called the general contact number... I have no status with SQ but the call was answered very quickly and the young guy was very efficient AND friendly... It was as good as dealing with the NZ call centre - which is the comparison standard I tend to use...

So.. 11A and D for us....... and a good SQ staff experience to boot...

+1 here...
    Got excellent response from the lady from KF call centre this afternoon.
    Always got problem with online redemption booking on HKG-SUB sector.
    She was delightfully help me with offline booking with on-line's miles "price"...
    She event issued my ticket before she received the "screen copy" of the error email from me.... (KF email only received PDF format, can't open/receive the .doc/.docx format)
    Got 12K on SQ and window seat on MI...
    Nice touch from KF....

Comment

Is this the India call centre? They used to be pretty bad last time

Comment

Good question.... I just called the 13 XX XX number from the SQ Australia website....

Of course it wasn't a difficult or complex question... and the system does ask "If you are in F or J press 1" sort of thing so presumably that adds a bit of priority and/or gets you a "premium" agent????

Still... I was very happy to deal with someone who sounded bright and competent...

Comment

I've always wondered, what if you are an Economy Class passenger and press one when it asks if you are a F or J

Comment

I always use the Singapore call centre number, have always had things sorted out quickly and with out any problems.

The only problem I have is when it tells you to enter you KF number you have to be very quick or it makes you go back through the menu again, this could just be me thou.
            Last edited by Singapore Sling; 26 June 2010, 07:14 PM.

Comment

The Singapore / Australia / UK / Europe / US numbers all go to INDIA. There are no more Singaporeans manning the res phone lines, but they still exist at Krisflyer / PPS.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
                The Singapore / Australia / UK / Europe / US numbers all go to INDIA. There are no more Singaporeans manning the res phone lines, but they still exist at Krisflyer / PPS.
                The Singapore line will ask if you a KF or PPS and will channel you to the KF or PPS side if you elect to select this options. I accidentally discovered this when I had to make a name change in my ah lau's ticket to KUL next week. got a return call pretty quickly from the CSR who reissued my ticketst. It was the KF hotline number

Comment

And that is entirely proper IMO!

I am Gold Elite with NZ.. and when I phone their call centre I put in my Airpoints # at the prompt.. and invariably am talking to a CS rep in seconds.....

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
                    What about if I call the SIN number and select the chinese option, for reservations? Call SQ's SIN line last month, but did not get an Indian-sounding person (yes I know how Indians sound like), non-Singaporean maybe, but definitely not Indian.

Comment

The reservations option normally route u to the indian call centre. Krisflyer option to the singaporeans who significantly provide better service. That's for the SG number.

For the Aussie number, most of the time the indians pick up but those operators are based in Australia so you get pretty decent sevice and accent.

Not too sure about the chinese option, but i guess it would most likely to be singaporean. Hopefully they didnt outsourced that to China!

Comment

Working...
                      X