Guest in suites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guest in suites?

I thought I had seen something about having guest in suites, in one of the threads on this site, but can not find it!

So to my question, is it possible to have a guest from another class (would be J in my case) in your suite?

Originally posted by Singapore Sling View Post
    I thought I had seen something about having guest in suites, in one of the threads on this site, but can not find it!

So to my question, is it possible to have a guest from another class (would be J in my case) in your suite?
    Unfortunately not longer than a few minutes.. and only when you ask the IFS/FA in charge that you would like to ask so and so to come visit you in your Suite, and if its ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
      Unfortunately not longer than a few minutes.. and only when you ask the IFS/FA in charge that you would like to ask so and so to come visit you in your Suite, and if its ok?
      A few minutes will be fine, but would need a lot long if SQflyergirl was my guest thou.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
        But why not? I thought it was designed for one to have a guest and plus they pay so rediculously much for R!

Singapore Sling: hmm.. that sounds really wrong

Comment

Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
          But why not? I thought it was designed for one to have a guest and plus they pay so rediculously much for R!

Singapore Sling: hmm.. that sounds really wrong
          Its not called Class beyond first for nothing, Guess if you were travelling there you would also preferably want your SQFG in the same class (and be able to afford in easily) and not call her from another class!

Comment

A few minutes will be fine, but would need a lot long if SQflyergirl was my guest thou.

A generous offer, no doubt - but I'm reasonably familiar with the suites and the controls/features inherent

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
              A generous offer, no doubt - but I'm reasonably familiar with the suites and the controls/features inherent
              So tell me, how many steps (give a number) are needed to deploy the bed on the Suites?

Comment

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
                So tell me, how many steps (give a number) are needed to deploy the bed on the Suites?
                It's either 42,521,224 steps or 12 steps. Can't quite remember which.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                  It's either 42,521,224 steps or 12 steps. Can't quite remember which.
                  I heard it's 16 steps, haha..

Comment

Originally posted by jadivindra View Post
                    Its not called Class beyond first for nothing, Guess if you were travelling there you would also preferably want your SQFG in the same class (and be able to afford in easily) and not call her from another class!
                    SQFG has a fan club!!!

Comment

I have seen an R pax bring up a J pax up to his seat for a chat and coffee on a HKG flight. Don't know if the IFS just shut an eye or he either was too busy, cause I'm sure he didn't ask the IFS.

If R was up for redemption I could afford to invite 2 other SQTalkers to empty my KF account (and ditch it) . Any volunteers (If my dream of redeeming in R comes true)?

Comment

For the sake of research, I, for one, will make this sacrifice!

Comment

Originally Posted by jadivindra
                          hmm.. that sounds really wrong
                          Wrong, but o so right.

Originally Posted by SQflyergirl
                          But I am sure you could show me a thing or two.

It's either 42,521,224 steps or 12 steps. Can't quite remember which
                          As for the bed is it not just 1 step, ask and it will be done!

Originally Posted by phaleesy
                          SQFG has a fan club!!!
                          Yes and I`m the number 2 fan. (Watch the film Misery, as to why not number 1)

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                            For the sake of research, I, for one, will make this sacrifice!
                            Wonder who your accomplice would be.

Yes and I`m the number 2 fan. (Watch the film Misery, as to why not number 1)
                            Yes, doubt Ms SQFG would appreciate being tied to the bed!

Comment

I can only say, I do not think these "colorful scenarios" were in the mind of the designers when they were creating the concept of the Suites

Comment

Working...
                              X