X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fares up again on 1 June?

SQ air fares up again from 1 June..

Only ex-SIN?

They are so unreasonably priced I can't believe I'm yearning to queue up in front of the CA office tomorrow morning...

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
      SQ air fares up again from 1 June..

Only ex-SIN?
      It seems to be UK too... I can't believe it's actually cheaper to fly Lufthansa again... like a LOT cheaper.

Comment

I enjoy flying SQ and I've done so for all my medium and long haul travel since 2003 where I could do so (and VS where I can't). SQ has a good J product but I can't justify (to myself primarily) flying SQ J to SIN for GBP 3,000 where I can fly J in Turkish / Thai for GBP 1,600 and Qatar / Emirates for GBP 1,800.

SQ used to be very competitively priced ex-UK but sadly that's no longer the case.

Comment

Understand from the TA that the fare increase is between 10-15%. Wonder what will be the fare between SIN-PVG in J after midnight tonight? My personal guess is around SGD 3,500 excluding taxes and surcharges.

Comment

Just made bookings to HKG, cannot imagine what the price increase will be...sigh...

Comment

I thought SQ just increase fares not so long ago in April ?

Comment

Oh no... my SIN-HKG-SIN flights are up an obscene 500 dollars to 2900 now.

Comment

Dam.

For my trip from MAN > BNE its the cheapest at the moment anyway. Unless i have to go via heathrow.

Comment

Originally posted by kelvgoh View Post
                    SQ used to be very competitively priced ex-UK but sadly that's no longer the case.
                    Could not agree with you more

Comment

Even corporate business is going to start seriously looking at SQ pricing now, if you can save 500-1000 pounds per trip for say a LHR-SIN regular flyer then you are going to do it. For the sake of an hours layover if I'm not working the next day or in no major rush then kelvgoh you are quite correct how can you justify such a difference.

Comment

I know my boss is not too happy with the corporate fares and looking more at alternative airlines or flying EY if SQ metal. Well he has to do what is right for the company. He has switched to AF in Europe and Jet to India.

Comment

Originally posted by eriond View Post
                          Oh no... my SIN-HKG-SIN flights are up an obscene 500 dollars to 2900 now.
                          Yes indeed, this is crazy, up 500 bugs..

Comment

Just realize that HKG-SIN-HKG in Business Class, the fare now is HK$ 18440 exc. taxes for both CX and SQ, terrible!!

Which is about a HKG-LHR-HKG business class fare for many other airliners!!

PS: That's why CX's ex-TPE is so attractive!

Comment

Cut back on service and put up fares, are they mad! The other airlines were already cheaper before this, it`s just crazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X