Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ Cargo operations

hello all,

Just wandering what has happened to SQ7293-7294 SIN-MEL-ADL-SIN the past month or so. We have not received it since the 3/04/10.

Here in Adelaide we received SQ7297 SIN-SYD-AKL-MEL-SIN a couple of weeks ago. it came to Adelaide from Auckland and then departed to Melbourne.

But, we just wanting to know what has happened to it. IS it becouse of the Europe situation or ecnomic problems. We love seeing this flight as it is our only B744 we get here

if anyone knows something, please post. we are getting worried that it may have ceased operations.

According to the timetable on siacargo.com the flight arrives at ADL on Saturday morning and departs a couple hours later.

You can view the timetable by going here.

Select South West Pacific from the drop down box and tick ADL before clicking on the Generate button.

The timetable for SQ7293/4 will be on the first and second page.

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Blast View Post
      According to the timetable on siacargo.com the flight arrives at ADL on Saturday morning and departs a couple hours later.

You can view the timetable by going here.

Select South West Pacific from the drop down box and tick ADL before clicking on the Generate button.

The timetable for SQ7293/4 will be on the first and second page.
      I know how to work that schedule . That schedule is not up to date. The reason i say this is becuase if you read my original post we have not RECEIVED a flight for almost a month. Except for a one off,m which wasn;t our usual scheduled flight.

However, I have since found out that it has been cancelled til the end of the finacial year. So on that basis it is cancelled til July. becuase of low cargo demand ex MEL, so they are putting the cargo in the belly of the A333's.

Comment

Working...
      X