Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LHR-PER Redemption Options to Maximise SQ

post deleted
    Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:14 AM.

Yes, its true, you can't use BD miles to redeem out of LHR on SQ on J/F but it is possible for Y.

You could fly TG for a 1-stop journey

Comment

post deleted
      Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:14 AM.

Comment

I doubt you can get SQ F with your bmi miles.

Likely options include TG, LH, LX, OZ ..... at least from Europe to Asia.

Not much (if anything) from Asia to PER though.

Comment

TG seems to be fairly popular choice out of the all the other *A carriers from my reading here and on AFF. Plus if you fly first try and make sure you have a decent stop over as their is a complementry 1 hour massage in TG first lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by Logan^ View Post
            TG seems to be fairly popular choice out of the all the other *A carriers from my reading here and on AFF. Plus if you fly first try and make sure you have a decent stop over as their is a complementry 1 hour massage in TG first lounge.
            I think it's due to the fact that only TG and SQ fly this route on a routing that connects to Europe. Both SQ flights have its new regional J on this route and award availability is well...yeah.

Comment

This is slightly off topic, but does anyone think that eventually SQ will have to change its policy of no saver awards being available between SIN - LHR and vica versa as it takes delivery of newer planes.

At the moment they are getting rid of non ER 772, which leaves only a handfull of routes that you can take with Saver awards, the way I look at it, surely they will have to change it soonish, otherwise it would almost make the FF program redundant if they do this once they take delivery of more A380, B787 and A350's?

Comment

Originally posted by Logan^ View Post
                This is slightly off topic, but does anyone think that eventually SQ will have to change its policy of no saver awards being available between SIN - LHR and vica versa as it takes delivery of newer planes.

At the moment they are getting rid of non ER 772, which leaves only a handfull of routes that you can take with Saver awards, the way I look at it, surely they will have to change it soonish, otherwise it would almost make the FF program redundant if they do this once they take delivery of more A380, B787 and A350's?
                Well, there's always awards in economy class!

Comment

Yep, there is always economy, althought I think I would rather fly the Consistently Inconsistent TG in J if neccessary!

Comment

Working...
                  X