Early check in SQ25 FRA-JFK??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early check in SQ25 FRA-JFK??

I'm flying SQ25 FRA-JFK (hopefully) in July.
    Are you able to check in with hand luggage only........ the day before??? Would be nice....... I could sleep a bit longer and have a nice breakfast!!

Appreciate your help!!

Cheers
    SQ1

You can check-in on line from 48 hours out.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      You can check-in on line from 48 hours out.
      So that means I can print out my BP and only need to go through to the security check and that's it??

Thanks
      SQ1

Comment

Originally posted by SQ1 View Post
        So that means I can print out my BP and only need to go through to the security check and that's it??

Thanks
        SQ1
        Yep, although if you are looking to go airside, I am not sure how many hours in advance it is possible to do so at FRA.
        God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
          Yep, although if you are looking to go airside, I am not sure how many hours in advance it is possible to do so at FRA.
          Thanks Pinkfloyd

Comment

Actually, because you will be flying inbound to the US, SQ will not let you print your BP out at home. That said, the system in FRA is very efficient for such an early departure. You will wait only 5 minutes max to get your BP, then head to passport control which usually has no line at that hour, and finally go through an individual security check point at the gate, which also usually has a small line (and even if it's long, all the pax are for SQ 26 so they won't leave without them all on board). Thus, you only really need to get to the aiport 45 minutes - an hour before departure if you have no bags to check.

Comment

Originally posted by daron4000 View Post
              Actually, because you will be flying inbound to the US, SQ will not let you print your BP out at home. That said, the system in FRA is very efficient for such an early departure. You will wait only 5 minutes max to get your BP, then head to passport control which usually has no line at that hour, and finally go through an individual security check point at the gate, which also usually has a small line (and even if it's long, all the pax are for SQ 26 so they won't leave without them all on board). Thus, you only really need to get to the aiport 45 minutes - an hour before departure if you have no bags to check.
              Thanks daron4000,

Not the new's I wanted to hear!! But if this is the way.....not much we can do!!

Cheers
              SQ1

Comment

Originally posted by SQ1 View Post
                I'm flying SQ25 FRA-JFK (hopefully) in July.
                Are you able to check in with hand luggage only........ the day before??? Would be nice....... I could sleep a bit longer and have a nice breakfast!!
                Yes, you can check-in a day before and get your boarding pass at FRA for SQ26 to JFK. But you would need to do this check-in during the check-in operating hours for SQ325 (1800hrs to 2120hrs).

Comment

Originally posted by aerosmith View Post
                  Yes, you can check-in a day before and get your boarding pass at FRA for SQ26 to JFK. But you would need to do this check-in during the check-in operating hours for SQ325 (1800hrs to 2120hrs).
                  Hi aerosmith,

Thanks for that. And you're right it is SQ26

Looks like there is still breakfast after all!!

I'm staying at the Sheraton Frankfurt Hotel & Towers the day before, so I could easily check in at those hours. Nice one!!

Cheers
                  SQ1
                  Last edited by SQ1; 21 April 2010, 02:36 PM. Reason: noticed an error

Comment

Working...
                  X