Online check-in and the need to present a credit card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online check-in and the need to present a credit card

If my SQ ticket requires me to present the credit card I used to purchase it online, does that preclude me from using online check-in? If so, will I be able to at least use transfer desks at Changi or will I have to go landside?

Thanks.

I'm assuming you are coming into SIN on another airline and have no luggage to check-in (or had a possibility to do a through check-in of your luggage at point of origin)? If so, you can use OLCI for your SQ flight but don't forget that your OLCI print-out will need to be verified (i.e. Stamped after checking your passport alongside the details on the print-out) by a ground staff. Hence, just bring the print-out along and go to the transfer desk, they should be able to handle it.
    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
      I'm assuming you are coming into SIN on another airline and have no luggage to check-in.
      Yes.
      Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
      If so, you can use OLCI for your SQ flight but don't forget that your OLCI print-out will need to be verified (i.e. Stamped after checking your passport alongside the details on the print-out) by a ground staff. Hence, just bring the print-out along and go to the transfer desk, they should be able to handle it.
      Great. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X