Airport Upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airport Upgrades

Hi guys, just wondering roughly how much airport upgrades are at the last minute for SQ flights? Is there a specific range? For example if I was flying from MEL to SIN, would I be able to upgrade from Y to C for a reasonable price especially if the flight is empty?? And do we get C miles for KF if we do?

Airport or airlines upgrade???

I believe should be airlines, but Changi airport terminal 1 is also under upgrading progress

Comment

Should have been buying upgrades at airports....
      God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Hahah well what I meant wktan81 was that Airline Upgrades AT THE AIRPORT... Make sense now??? Yeah so around how much do these cost upon check in?

Comment

Originally posted by SQlankan View Post
          Hahah well what I meant wktan81 was that Airline Upgrades AT THE AIRPORT... Make sense now??? Yeah so around how much do these cost upon check in?
          It depends on your fare. SQ charges the fare difference between how much you paid and C class fare. There are no flat rate upgrades.

Comment

SQ does not do cheap upgrades. Its a total reprice on your fare.

So if your fare paid in economy was around $500 return, and the Business Class return is $5000, expect to pay close to $4500, IF your fare can be upgraded at all. Even if the flight is empty, you will still be charged the appropriate fare.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
              SQ does not do cheap upgrades. Its a total reprice on your fare.

So if your fare paid in economy was around $500 return, and the Business Class return is $5000, expect to pay close to $4500, IF your fare can be upgraded at all. Even if the flight is empty, you will still be charged the appropriate fare.
              Oh hot damn

Comment

Working...
              X