• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premiering SQ's A380 in Zurich

A beautiful vid in HD of the inaugural arrival

Welcome SIA A380 Zurich

Great video!
    I love all of his videos!
    It's amazing how he can get in the air and go so close to the plane!

Comment

Thanks for that video, great video and good soundtrack to go along also

Comment

you know ah.......

I saw the video and the first thing I did was go to Singaporeair.com to see if i can buy a ticket to go somewhere on the A380.

That video makes me "gian" to sit the A380 lah......

Comment

Oh goody, that means you have to transit SIN soon

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
            Oh goody, that means you have to transit SIN soon
            Well - i didn't tell you about the results of the search for A380 on Singaporeair.com

Cheapest was R to HKG of course. That was an arm and a leg all in after taxes.

More expensive up the range was SYD - which was an arm, a leg, an eye and a kidney, all in after taxes.

At the other end LHR was of course the dearest. That was both arms, both legs, both kidneys, both eyes and I'd have to sell my mother to slavery as well - of course, slightly distorted thanks to uncle gordon's APD.

I've decided to keep all my body parts and my family members. So no SIN transit for now then

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
              Well - i didn't tell you about the results of the search for A380 on Singaporeair.com

More expensive up the range was SYD - which was an arm, a leg, an eye and a kidney, all in after taxes.

At the other end LHR was of course the dearest. That was both arms, both legs, both kidneys, both eyes and I'd have to sell my mother to slavery as well - of course, slightly distorted thanks to uncle gordon's APD.

I've decided to keep all my body parts and my family members. So no SIN transit for now then
              Have you ever thought of Y? That also gets you onto the A380, with all your body parts!

Comment

You could sacrifice a toe for J.
                Or, keep all your body parts and go in.....Y.

Edit: SilverChris beat me to it. Touch-ay!
                But SQFG and Y in the same sentence just doesn't sound right !
                F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

Your body parts are waaay below market price.

What's the catch?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                    Have you ever thought of Y? That also gets you onto the A380, with all your body parts!
                    Originally posted by SQJunkie View Post
                    You could sacrifice a toe for J.
                    Or, keep all your body parts and go in.....Y.
                    Actually, Y wasn't THAT cheap either.... :o

But SQFG and Y in the same sentence just doesn't sound right !
                    Trust me, it happens a LOT. If Air Asia had a frequent flyer program I'd be the equivalent of a solitaire Life with them.

Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
                    Your body parts are waaay below market price.

What's the catch?
                    Oh, that's because even though they belong to one careful owner and are accident free, they're high mileage - most of which was spent racked up being firmly planted in Air Asia faux leather seats.

Comment

Join me in R ZRH-SIN (thanks to a very good friend of mine )!

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                      What is this whY people keep speaking of???
                      HUGE AL

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Great video.

I have not seen any informal internal video or photo of the first flight. Anyone has anything to share? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                          Ah!!!

I smell an LD#? in the making... we got you hooked finally, ey? Any chance of a BKK meet after that?

Comment

That good friend of yours sounds like someone I'd like to meet.

I'd love to join you in R for that leg but I've just looked up the prices ex ZRH one way. Looks like I get to keep my body parts. Only need to sell 4 or 5 cure-all magic stones to unwitting "customers" (it's a malaysian thing)

What is this whY people keep speaking of???
                            Nothing that concerns you. For me, it's a way of life.

Comment

Today (4 Apr) SQ346 was delayed over 2.5 hours, not sure why. Could be a technical fault again.

Comment

Working...
                              X