77W: 12A/K = Windowless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 77W: 12A/K = Windowless?

On the 77W, is 12A & 12K really a window-less seat?

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
    No - it's only missing one window, but there's another one. So not ideal, but not completely windowless either.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      No - it's only missing one window, but there's another one. So not ideal, but not completely windowless either.
      Thanks. I am deciding between row 12 or row 14, the bassinet. row 14 seems more private but there is window correct? Just row 14 is nearer to the galley.

Comment

Thanks. I am deciding between row 12 or row 14, the bassinet. row 14 seems more private but there is window correct? Just row 14 is nearer to the galley.
        Row 14 has many windows, and far more private IMHO.

Comment

row 14, the bassinet.
          Bassinet is at 15DF not 14.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
            Bassinet is at 15DF not 14.
            15DF & 14AK are Bassinet seats on the 77W.

Comment

No, but as stated above they only have one just behind the row 11 seat. As I just had the forward J cabin to myself this morning, I sat in 12A for a while to remind myself which is next best after 11, and it is 14 imho. If 11A/K are not available, I would go for 14A/K.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                No, but as stated above they only have one just behind the row 11 seat. As I just had the forward J cabin to myself this morning, I sat in 12A for a while to remind myself which is next best after 11, and it is 14 imho. If 11A/K are not available, I would go for 14A/K.
                Wow, you are alone in that 8 pax mini cabin rows 11 & 12? Which flight is this?

I will be trying out 11A this week and taking 14K next week as these 2 rows are highly recommended by frequent flyers here, so trying out to see which is better.

Comment

Wow, you are alone in that 8 pax mini cabin rows 11 & 12? Which flight is this?
                  MUC-MAN this morning.

In fact, I was the only person forward of row 14 as there was nobody in F and nobody else in the foward J cabin. I had that many crew looking after me it felt like a private jet.

Just a shame the flight was so short.

Comment

Ahh brings back memories of ZRH-MAN vv flights.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
                      Ahh brings back memories of ZRH-MAN vv flights.
                      Ah memories! Forgotten now how many of those turns I did....

Comment

Did 11K this week and can recommend that also

(11K was better for the view this time around, otherwise I'm sure 11A is just as good but seemed to be a bit more crew traffic on the 11A side)

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                          Did 11K this week and can recommend that also

(11K was better for the view this time around, otherwise I'm sure 11A is just as good but seemed to be a bit more crew traffic on the 11A side)
                          I feel right hand side (11K) has more crew traffic because the F galley in front is on the right hand side, thus the LS & LSS will tend to walk more on the right hand side.

As for left hand side, it seems the chief & IFS will walk here more as the IFE system & their computer systems are on the left hand side, I think it is just behind seat 12A. And they also always have a lot of admin work to do, so they will sit in crew seats most probably on left hand side. They have to give performance rating to the crew (they call it check reports) as well as suggestions on how to improve meal service etc.

Comment

Working...
                          X