Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Far East Organization Advert on KrisWorld

Hi all,

does anyone know the details of the soundtrack to the orchard scotts / far east organization advert that comes up before each movie on the new KrisWorld?

I'm in love with the music but I can't find the details anywhere.

Thanks for any help.

I love that ad and music, too
    I even think this is part of my SIA experience!

Comment

Originally posted by vincent0720 View Post
      I love that ad and music, too
      I even think this is part of my SIA experience!
      Really ?. I am sick to death of it, and sick of having to fast forward it all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
        Really ?. I am sick to death of it, and sick of having to fast forward it all the time.
        Likewise, and it does seem to go on forever!
        God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

ditto: I hate it. Especially because I tend to sample the movies more than watch one in full. So each time I move to a new movie I keep having to fast forward it

Comment

same here...i do think that it is a bit irritating when it appears before everything you are about to watch
            I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

Originally posted by LOWJHG View Post
              same here...i do think that it is a bit irritating when it appears before everything you are about to watch
              I don't recall it being shown on some (if not all) of the television shows.
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

that's the beauty of AVOD - can skip for those that dislike! so nobody knows the artist / track title?

Comment

after reading this thread, I actually watch the commercial in full last, for once.... music?? was there?

This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                    after reading this thread, I actually watch the commercial in full last, for once.... music?? was there?

Make that 2 of us.

Haha... I had always fast-forwarded. After reading this thread, I'll check it out on my next flight.

Comment

Working...
                    X