Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing seat on Singapore AIrlines A388?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes scooby5, I am a bit worried that the seat width is narrower with the tv accommodated in the armrest of 48d...anyone know?

Comment

It's fractionally narrower. I've never really noticed, the extra legroom always makes up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by astroboy View Post
        For those who may not be aware, come 21st March, that seat plus the 4 in the upper deck, namely 80DEFG, will be classified as Preferred Seat. So they can be requested for, but with a surcharge of USD50.
        Oh No - Booked seat there already to fly 26th... Hope they don't end up charging me that extra 50 smackers.

Comment

Originally posted by Emirates View Post
          I booked a flight SIN - NRT in December about three weeks ago and have 48D reserved. Reckon they'll charge me ?
          They won't. I had 3 flights with emex seats pre-allocated when they started with the preferred seats. Never paid a dime.

Comment

Does anyone have 48D reserved on any upcoming flights? Please drop me a PM

Comment

Just noticed my 48D seat confirmation on singaporeair.com only now has (Preferred Seat) under it. I'm still assigned to 48D but haven't paid for it. Do you pay for preferred seats at check in or online ?

Comment

Online usually.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
                  Does anyone have 48D reserved on any upcoming flights? Please drop me a PM
                  Originally posted by Emirates View Post
                  Just noticed my 48D seat confirmation on singaporeair.com only now has (Preferred Seat) under it. I'm still assigned to 48D but haven't paid for it. Do you pay for preferred seats at check in or online ?
                  Oh well. Wanted to keep it from prying lurkers.

Noticed this while going through my bookings yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                  X