Questions: A380 to NRT (SQ638 in R)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions: A380 to NRT (SQ638 in R)

Hi there, I'm booked on SQ638 to Tokyo in suites later tonight. I'm really looking forward to it and wondering what seats are the best, and if it's possible to have 2 middle seats to myself before I do OLCI

(or if there's anything nice to order in TPR? )

Thanks

Originally posted by First_Flyer View Post
    Hi there, I'm booked on SQ638 to Tokyo in suites later tonight. I'm really looking forward to it and wondering what seats are the best, and if it's possible to have 2 middle seats to myself before I do OLCI

(or if there's anything nice to order in TPR? )

Thanks
    Congrats firstly to the Suites, and from the live seat map I just check, seems no other pax in R tonight, you may be the Solo pax, you can check the final load with the check-in staff when you check in.

Personally, I feel 3A and 3F are the best as in those window seats suites, you get 3 windows. Rows 1, 2 and 4 window suites only have 2 windows each.

As for having the 2 middle seats to yourself, I think it's possible as long as no pax on those seats, just let the cabin crew know.

As for the meal, it should be just 1 meal, it is Sleeper Service, so you can choose to have your meal either after take off or before landing. If you prefer to have just a light meal after take off, you can request for some noodles, and then have the full meal before landing.

As for TPR, I personally like the lobster. Not sure if the lobster menu is available or not at this time. They may change the menus on a frequent basis.
    Last edited by feb01mel; 19 February 2010, 06:37 PM. Reason: amend content

Comment

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
      Congrats firstly to the Suites, and from the live seat map I just check, seems no other pax in R tonight, you may be the Solo pax,.
      How did you check that?

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
      As for TPR, I personally like the lobster. Not sure if the lobster menu is available or not at this time. They may change the menus on a frequent basis.
      Yes, the Lobster is still available when I was at TPR last week.

Comment

Originally posted by benlee View Post
        How did you check that?
        I have subscription to Expertflyer.com where you can check live seat map. It is updated real time. I cannot see the total load but I can see which seats are already taken. Of course as the date of the flighs draws near it will be more accurate.

Comment

I'm in the TPR now having the Lobster. Not the best I have tasted but not too bad Forgot to ask about the load factor though, but I did get 3A.

Comment

Originally posted by First_Flyer View Post
            I'm in the TPR now having the Lobster. Not the best I have tasted but not too bad Forgot to ask about the load factor though, but I did get 3A.
            Enjoy your flight. Flying suite will almost guarantee you have a good night sleep

Comment

I also use Expertflyer but it's worth pointing out that the seatmap and seats taken does not necessarily show how many will be in the cabin as not everyone books a specific seat in advance.

Comment

Working...
              X