No announcement yet.

Calvin Harris loves SQ Tuna Sandwiches!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calvin Harris loves SQ Tuna Sandwiches!

Calvin Harris flies into Singapore on SQ - "little Singapore Airlines tuna sandwiches are absolutely amazing Yesterday at 2:09am" http://www.facebook.com/calvinharris...nharris?v=wall

Catch Calvin Harris' gig at Zouk this Sat! I'm DEFINITELY Ready for the Weekend!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRP9M_xF5SY

I hope "amazing" means that it's awesome or something to that effect and not repulsion!

Comment

Don't think I remember these tuna sandwiches on SQ, or was I too busy eating something else?

I do however remember tuna (or was it salmon?) sandwiches on CI on the red eye out of YVR. They were alright I guess, considering I was munching on them in the dark
      Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Originally posted by B727 View Post
        Don't think I remember these tuna sandwiches on SQ, or was I too busy eating something else?

I do however remember tuna (or was it salmon?) sandwiches on CI on the red eye out of YVR. They were alright I guess, considering I was munching on them in the dark
        Same thought crossed my mind.

Tuna sandwiches?

Kyo, you seem to have eaten everything that' s not bolted down onboard SQ, ever tried?

Comment

I tend to pass on the sandwiches, to be honest - I favour noodles on longhauls

I had a tuna crossaint on KUL-SIN on the unofficial inaugural in SQ J with a few other SQTalk superstars, if I recall correctly, though - that was quite yummy

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
            Kyo, you seem to have eaten everything that' s not bolted down onboard SQ, ever tried?
            It was all for research, IIRC.
            F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

Very true...

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
                He is very serious about his research

Good one, 9V-SIA. Needed that for the Monday blues.

Comment

I'll be more than happy to lead a 'research expedition' if anyone's keen to join me one day... we can always use more volunteers! It's a tough job but someone's gotta do it!

Comment

Tuna sandwiches? Never knew there were any on my SQ flights before.. Are they only in C and F or in Y too?

Kyo, count me in in your expedition! Would love to see what other types of food SQ has (I always skip meals)

Comment

Working...
                    X