Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I care?

Just booked the next personal trip. SQ First LAX-BOM
    and CMB-LAX on the resilient 747 Skysuite. Rather short trip spending 1 day in BOM and 3 days in CMB.

Anyways, SQ 11 lands at 1am'ish and the BOM flight leaves at 7:35am. However this is operated by a 772. The evenig flight is operated by the 77W.
    I am booked on the morning flight to reduce transit but I have an itch to try the 77W which I have not had the pleasure yet... plus it's the same cost I think.

With a tight schedule should I switch? If I find something to do in S'pore I may and possibly extend the return... is it really worth it to try the newer config?

Originally posted by allmotor_2000 View Post

With a tight schedule should I switch? If I find something to do in S'pore I may and possibly extend the return... is it really worth it to try the newer config?
    I don't think that it would be wise for you to switch to SQ424 in the evening as the Mumbai arrivals are incredibly inconsistent, therefore I think it's better that you keep a longer transit time in case you run into any delays due to congestion. Hope you have a great trip!
    Viraj
    The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

I've had an SQ 77W switched to a 773 within a few days of departure out of BOM last year.
      Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Thanks - I will stick to the 772 and if it is upgraded great.. better than change my schedule to get the 77W and it gets downgraded!!

Comment

Originally posted by allmotor_2000 View Post
          Thanks - I will stick to the 772 and if it is upgraded great.. better than change my schedule to get the 77W and it gets downgraded!!
          Would certainly agree with this!

Comment

Working...
          X