Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough time to deplane at NRT on layover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough time to deplane at NRT on layover?

I'm on the SQ11/12 in April, SIN-NRT-LAX. When the aircraft is in Tokyo is there time to deplane and look around the airport?

I assume it is the same aircraft that travels through to LAX

Yes, same aircraft that you will be taking.

1 hr 10 mins layover, pretty short time but you have to disembark, go through security screening again, can only have a quick walk at the airport before you board aircraft again.

Comment

Originally posted by Albatross710 View Post
      I'm on the SQ11/12 in April, SIN-NRT-LAX. When the aircraft is in Tokyo is there time to deplane and look around the airport?
      I assume it is the same aircraft that travels through to LAX
      You must deplane and undergo security screening again at NRT.

Not much to see at NRT, so you may prefer to sample the delights of the NH F lounge. Maybe have some Fauchon ice-cream which many SQTalkers are partial to. Or have a shower to freshen up.
      F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

I usually have enough time to browse the duty free shop, grab a nice quick sushi dinner or relax at the lounge for a bit before boarding the aircraft again.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
          I usually have enough time to browse the duty free shop, grab a nice quick sushi dinner or relax at the lounge for a bit before boarding the aircraft again.
          I don't know about NRT (the places I've seen don't look that appealing) but I had a most excellent sushi lunch in the marketplace of Haneda's domestic T1 the other week. Sat in front of the chef at the sushi bar, omakase and it was better than anything I've had in HKG, SIN or LON.

Comment

Working...
          X