Switching Flights At Airport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching Flights At Airport?

How flexible is SQ with switching flights the day of at the airport. I am in J JFK-FRA-SIN. Going to attempt to switch to EWR-SIN or FRA-SIN SQ 325. Pretty much impossible to do in advance with an award ticket but am definitely going to test the waters when I get to JFK. Anyone ever do this?

Originally posted by ASUDan130 View Post
    How flexible is SQ with switching flights the day of at the airport. I am in J JFK-FRA-SIN. Going to attempt to switch to EWR-SIN or FRA-SIN SQ 325. Pretty much impossible to do in advance with an award ticket but am definitely going to test the waters when I get to JFK. Anyone ever do this?
    What kind of award ticket are you on?

Comment

US Airways Business Class Award

Comment

Considering that it is an award and *A and not KF, I am not sure if the chances are high.

Speaking of which, I had ticketed a return business full award SIN vv. KUL and wanted to switch my return flight when I touched down at the airport in KLIA but was unable to do so.

Surprisingly I did not probe for reasons.

Comment

Nada. No way is SQ going to let you get to fly on the "new" product with this redemption.

Comment

Right not in advance, I figure I would roll the dice the day of at the airport.

Comment

You aren't getting the switch... good luck trying, though

Comment

Chalk up another one in the "no dice" prediction. Simply because this their new product which they charge a premium on if via KF. It's not even available to non-KF partners.

Good luck though

Comment

Right not in advance, I figure I would roll the dice the day of at the airport.
                  Do you know that you have a higher chance of watching pigs fly versus SQ giving in to your request?
                  Last edited by Nick C; 28 December 2009, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X