Is this flight THAT full?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this flight THAT full?

Tried selecting a seat on an SQ117 that I have next week KUL-SIN and it's basically showing that every available seat has been assigned.

The flight looks likely oversold, but to have every seat assigned already seem a bit of a stretch to me (to boot, the system hasn't assigned me a seat either)

Thoughts?

The last time I've had a similar situation happen to me, I called the local SIA office and had them tell which seats are actually still vacant. My preferred seat number wasn't available, the agent told me which ones were and I picked the lesser of two evils.
    Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

THe last time this happened to me was SINBKK. I was op upped at check in.

Comment

For KUL-SIN flights I don't think it can be that full , if it is then maybe you can look forward to an op-up?

Comment

hi,
          What day is your flight. I tried to select my seat once, more than 48 hrs before, and had the same problem. Rang the customer service centre and was told seat selection for Y was only available 48hrs before the flight

Comment

Originally posted by SQAKLFlyer View Post
            hi,
            What day is your flight. I tried to select my seat once, more than 48 hrs before, and had the same problem. Rang the customer service centre and was told seat selection for Y was only available 48hrs before the flight
            Online check in is only available 48-2 hours before STD. Before that the website won't let you.

Comment

Originally posted by SQAKLFlyer View Post
              hi,
              That maybe true but I believe SQFG did the booking online, which will allow you to select your seat at any time (even months before). Checking/in is a different issue altogether.
              God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
                That maybe true but I believe SQFG did the booking online, which will allow you to select your seat at any time (even months before). Checking/in is a different issue altogether.
                Hrm I never seen the seat selection option before. All they ask me is window or aisle

Comment

Originally posted by First_Flyer View Post
                  Hrm I never seen the seat selection option before. All they ask me is window or aisle
                  Online bookings allow you to select a seat even months in advance, as Pinkfloyd says

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                    Online bookings allow you to select a seat even months in advance, as Pinkfloyd says
                    Wow I must have missed it after so many bookings

Comment

SQ has decided to op-up SQFG but doesn't want to spoil the surprise by assigning a J seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
                        SQ has decided to op-up SQFG but doesn't want to spoil the surprise by assigning a J seat.
                        Yay! KUL-SIN... a long haul segment of over 40 minutes!

I might even ask for Jammies and an amenity kit

Comment

Dont forget the 20 minutes of taxiing time.

Comment

SQFG, you got op-upped?

Comment

Originally posted by kaysquare View Post
                              SQFG, you got op-upped?
                              nah.. this flight isn't for a few days. Kiwi's just yanking my chain

Comment

Working...
                              X