X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boeing 777

Hi,

I am a new member so please be kind

Around what age are the SIA Boeing 777-200 aircraft? I know they all won’t be the same but a rough guess.

I am under the impression they are going to retire them, what will they replace them with? Specifically the Manchester to Singapore route. Airbus A330? They are a smaller aircraft, will this mean less seat availability?

Thanks

Good Morning.

All you need to know about SIA 777 fleet

http://www.airfleets.net/flottecie/S...ctive-b777.htm

Some of the earlier 777-200 were laid up as part of the capacity reductions.

AFAIK the 777-200ER that serves MAN and other long hauls will be around for quite some time I think the A350 is slated to replace them.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_botak View Post
      Good Morning.

All you need to know about SIA 777 fleet

http://www.airfleets.net/flottecie/S...ctive-b777.htm

Some of the earlier 777-200 were laid up as part of the capacity reductions.

AFAIK the 777-200ER that serves MAN and other long hauls will be around for quite some time I think the A350 is slated to replace them.
      Ay idea if they are planning to cancel the SIN-MAN/MAN-SIN route? Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't they reduce this route to the currect 4x weekly?
      God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
        Ay idea if they are planning to cancel the SIN-MAN/MAN-SIN route? Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't they reduce this route to the currect 4x weekly?
        I was told that they do it nearly everyday by reservations

Comment

Seems that SQ 328 (SIN-MAN) does not fly on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. SQ 327 (MAN-SIN) does not fly Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
          God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Ay idea if they are planning to cancel the SIN-MAN/MAN-SIN route?
            Definitely not as it stands.

The flight was daily, then went to five times a week then down to three, which it has been for a while. They have put additional flights on in December/January for the holiday period.

Seems that SQ 328 (SIN-MAN) does not fly on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. SQ 327 (MAN-SIN) does not fly Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
            The normal weekly SQ327 flights ex-MAN are Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday, and obviously SQ328 ex-SIN is Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.

Comment

Boeing 777

Will Boeing be replacing the ARINC 629 data bus, and if so with what ?

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                Definitely not as it stands.

The flight was daily, then went to five times a week then down to three, which it has been for a while. They have put additional flights on in December/January for the holiday period.

The normal weekly SQ327 flights ex-MAN are Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday, and obviously SQ328 ex-SIN is Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.
                Thanks for that. Not sure what the loads are like as I'll be doing MAN-SIN for the first time this coming Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_botak View Post
                  I can't wait for that day to come!
                  Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Working...
                  X