Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: CGK flies traitor air in F!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGK
    replied
    Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
    .. except for... satays which he says were watery. What that means remains a mistery...
    Here is the mistery explanation of the watery unappealing yuckie satay ... Is it possible because I don't like a huge chunk of white meat?

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Menu: CX 701 HKG - BKK January 2007 (Pictures)

Anyone who is interested, can check-out the menu with pictures for my CX701 in this thread.

And, it was DeltaFlyingProf first flight ever on CX. Again, he is Mr. F. How lucky!

And, the champagne on board was not Krug, but Cuvee William Deutz Brut 1998. Cheers, guys!

Last edited by CGK; 27 January 2007, 10:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Luke, YGPM!

Leave a comment:

• LukeGT
    replied
    i will fly CX J at the end of the week on JFK-YVR route .... i'm crossing my finger for an op-up... CX Italy told me flight is almost full in J.... so who knows

Leave a comment:

• YK@HKG
    replied
    I have also followed CGK's footstep in taking TraitorAir from HKG to MEL in J yesterday Not bad...I received a new amenities kit by Agnes B. (last year was Dermalogical).

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
    The rumor now running on the SQT Street has it that he later moaned... Grrrr.... Only one bottle!
    But, it's true. Only one bottle of Krug available on board for the 4 hours 30 minutes flight time. If I am alone, should be okay. But with you on board as well, we know who drink the most.

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
    Welcome to my world !
    Thank you. And Welcome to SQTalk!

Leave a comment:

• StarG
    replied
    Welcome to SQTalk, Guy Betsy.

Leave a comment:

• LukeGT
    replied
    Guy Betsy.... what a surprise!

Leave a comment:

• KeithMEL
    replied
    Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
    Welcome to my world !
    Welcome to the wonderful world of SQTalk, Guy Betsy.
    Do enjoy your stay!
    Last edited by KeithMEL; 23 January 2007, 09:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Guy Betsy
    replied
    Welcome to my world !

Leave a comment:

• LukeGT
    replied
    Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
    Send that picture to SQ with a note: "See what your Feb 1 KrisFlyer changes have driven me to."
    indeed!

Leave a comment:

• DeltaFlyingProf
    replied
    Correct airline, wrong class. It's KE F. Those old seats are nothing to write home about.

Leave a comment:

• Rejuvenated
    replied
    Is that KE business above?

Leave a comment:

• DeltaFlyingProf
    replied
    Even more shocking news!!!

The following picture has come in an anonymous mailing to our offices... It seems that CGK is doing an even broader market research than we ever thought possible. Attached to the picture was a note saying his comment were:
    This is no F seat, but it is F champagne!!! Korean Refreshment of Unsurpassed Generosity!!!

The rumor now running on the SQT Street has it that he later moaned... Grrrr.... Only one bottle!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X