SIN-SYD waitlisted chance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIN-SYD waitlisted chance?

I am booking a whole trip for the family - 3 people. However there is no Saver economy availability for leaving before xmas and returning after NEW year.

SIN-SYD 22nd December
    SYD SIN 6th Jan

What are the chances those waitlistings clear for those dates, is the SIN-SYD at those times very busy?

Welcome to SQTalk toysteel

That period is an extremely busy period of time for travel. The likelihood of waitlist clearing is quite low. If you have status with SQ, it may help but for 3 seats, it is quite hard. Buying a commercial ticket might give you a better chance than redeeming a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by toysteel View Post
      I am booking a whole trip for the family - 3 people. However there is no Saver economy availability for leaving before xmas and returning after NEW year.

SIN-SYD 22nd December
      SYD SIN 6th Jan

What are the chances those waitlistings clear for those dates, is the SIN-SYD at those times very busy?
      toysteel Welcome to SQTalk. Agreed that 9V-JKL that you are probably safer to purchase a ticket.

Comment

thanks guys, i got no status, so it seems like it will be a steep hill to climb.

Comment

Hey if you are flexible with dates you can get 3 x Economy Savers for:
          Sing/Syd - on Thurs 24 Dec, Fri 25 Dec, Sat 26 Dec, Sun 27 Dec, Mon 28 Dec
          Sing/Syd- on Tues 12 Jan, Wed 13 Jan

The fireworks Sydney Harbour New Years Eve are awesome

Cheers
          SQ354

Comment

It is very much peak season... I would not hold high hopes.

Comment

Working...
            X