Minor Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor Service

I have an up and coming flight between sydney and hong kong and i was wondering if someone could give me an insight on what is going to happen?

And what is it that you want to know exactly?

Comment

well lets see, your going to walk on the plane, sit, eat,sleep and watch tv. then the plane will land at your destination and you will be on your marry little way.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ_World View Post
        I have an up and coming flight between sydney and hong kong and i was wondering if someone could give me an insight on what is going to happen?
        Are you referring to flying as a minor?

Apart from accompanied emplaning and deplaning, there should be not much difference?

Comment

Unless protocols have changed from my time, I'm sure you'll be moved to the Business Class cabin before landing.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ_World View Post
            Unless you have specifically contacted SQ for assistance, I don't think anything will happen. You will be expected to board and disembark by yourself, assuming you're >12-13 years old and your parents/guardian have filled in one of those forms at check-in. For those under, I'm sure there will be assistance.

Comment

Working...
            X