Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If R is not full, will they allow you to take 2 seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If R is not full, will they allow you to take 2 seats?

I was wondering if R is not full, do the FAs allow you to have a sitting room and bedroom separately?

In such an economy, it may make sense to better pamper those clients paying full fare. Sort of a 2-for-1 offer. The beds could be made before you board, and you just move about more comfortably, instead of having to wait for the bed to be made, then eating in bed etc.

Originally posted by bmchris View Post
    I was wondering if R is not full, do the FAs allow you to have a sitting room and bedroom separately?

In such an economy, it may make sense to better pamper those clients paying full fare. Sort of a 2-for-1 offer. The beds could be made before you board, and you just move about more comfortably, instead of having to wait for the bed to be made, then eating in bed etc.
    Operationally, in the event of an aircrash, then you become a phantom

Comment

You can certainly do it in F, so I would assume it could be done in R as well.

Comment

Yes, you can and it's been done before (it's in the TR of either DeltaFlightProf or Howard Long).

Comment

I once had a pleasure of having three suites to myself (3A, 3C and 3D).

Comment

AH, you have not heard of Blueberry Class...

Comment

Originally posted by kchika View Post
              Just book a new ticktet - chances are you are the only one in R...

Comment

Indeed: it's called blueberry class , referenced here

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5941

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6975

Comment

Thank You!

Comment

Originally posted by kchika View Post
                    I take it they allowed you a double bed?

Comment

It's not a problem as R is always empty in my limited experience. You can choose your own space. I concede that my experience is anecdotal. S_A will disagree but, as usual, not provide any hard data.
                      Round the Moon. And Back

Comment

Working...
                      X