Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SQ318 to LHR- 2 full meal service, Lunch + Dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ318 to LHR- 2 full meal service, Lunch + Dinner?

Just checking if anyone knows whether SQ318 SIN to LHR will be serving 2 full meals, Lunch + Dinner ? Thanks.

Yes - at least that was the case back in April.

Comment

Sorry to add that what I meant is for Business Class, will there be 2 full meals or 1 full meal plus 1 light meal ?

Comment

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
        Sorry to add that what I meant is for Business Class, will there be 2 full meals or 1 full meal plus 1 light meal ?
        Its lunch and a light meal before landing.

Comment

you can btc both meals so that you can have 2 full meals. that's what i did in January unless something has changed. IIRC, the "light meal" wasn't all that skimpy in J in any case.

Comment

It has been a Lunch then Light Meal for at least a year. The lunch service is the full service with the satay and caviar.

Before that, it used to be Lunch (less courses) then Dinner (with Caviar, the full 7-course affair), but I'm guessing that was just way too much food. I don't think people generally want to eat a 7-course dinner at the end of a 12-hour flight...

Even on my Lunch then Light Meal, I felt absolutely stuffed at the end!

Comment

Travelling in Business however, you won't get a 7-course meal (and you certainly won't get caviar!).

But there's plenty of very yummy, very filling snack options to add on to the two BTCs if you go that route... plus all the catering already onboard - you should be very well fed, have no fear.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                Travelling in Business however, you won't get a 7-course meal (and you certainly won't get caviar!).

Completely missed the bit about being in C - to my defence, I was briefly confused by kchika quoting the Suites menu!

Comment

There is plenty to eat. 2 meals onboard plus any time snacks. Since flying in business class you can also eat a decent meal in the lounge before departure.

Comment

Working...
                  X