Nice to be on SQ again !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to be on SQ again !

It has been a long time since my last long haul C flight on SQ. I just came in from SQ 325 from FRA yesterday. Flight was on a 77W.

My last long haul C flight was ICN-YVR I think and that was on a 772ER last August. And the only long haul C on a 77W was last year in Feb between MXP and SIN.

All I can say is that I only wish that SQ would standardise its long haul C product to that currently experienced on its 77W, A380 and A345 products.

The meal service and presentation really makes all the difference without the horrid tray. Putting the meal on a tray really cheapens the product.

No need for me to report about the flight here... I'm sure you all know it all.

All I can say is that SQ's 'new' product is hard to beat.. I only wished that my budget would allow more for SQ. I'm mostly limited to the likes of QR, TG and whatever flight I can get on award redemptions!

Congrats Guy Betsy on your SQ 77W J product!

Comment

I must confess I like the trays.

The poor crew looks overworked when serving plate by plate.

And I know some of you enjoy the service as it helps pass the time,

I fall asleep more often than not, before the meal ends!

Missing dessert and cheese

Comment

I agree, GB. After I experienced the 77W J seat, BA's NGCW was demoted to #2 on my list of favorite Business Class seat.

I was having such an enjoyable time interacting with the crew that I didn't notice whether they served the meal on a tray.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
        X