All you answers can be found here:
    http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7473
    D'oh D'oh!!!
    I'm still waiting for my cookie as my first name is Kris

Comment

• Moved to aforementioned thread.

Comment

• Hi,

Something i cant seem to spot on here, sorry if i have missed it.

Do the SQ 773 & 77W have the same seats and cabin interior?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
          Hi,

Something i cant seem to spot on here, sorry if i have missed it.

Do the SQ 773 & 77W have the same seats and cabin interior?

Thanks
          Nope... See the first post (with links): http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showpost...89&postcount=1

There are three seperate configs / seats / interiors:

1. 773 (old config for the 777-300)
          2. 77A (a refurbished version of the 777-300)
          3. 77W (777-300ER, "extended" version of the 777-300 and with different seats and config)
          God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

• thanks mate

Comment

• Hi,

Sorry if i am asking a question that has been answered else where. I just cant find it. On the A333 there is a power outlet in the air rest. Is this on the 77W please? Also does it take the standard Singapore/UK plug?

thanks

Comment

• CAN - What's Happening

What's the deal with CAN. Going from a 772 to 773 on 25/Jul but only sold as C and Y. No F.

Comment

• I'm scheduled on SQ323 in C in a month. (old config, spacebeds 772) I've used SeatGuru and SeatExpert, but found the information to be contradicting. For example, SeatGuru says row 11 (bulkhead) features less foot room whereas SeatExpert tells me you have more foot room! Is row 11 a good choice?

Also, I don't think there really is, but is there a bad seat in the business class section? Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingDan View Post
                    For example, SeatGuru says row 11 (bulkhead) features less foot room whereas SeatExpert tells me you have more foot room! Is row 11 a good choice?
                    When it comes to SQ seat recommendations - truth is, there's no better place for it than right here. In this case, Seatguru is wrong. SeatExpert is right.
                    Row 11 has more room than other rows on the SV birds. No really obviously bad seats though.

Comment

• Thanks sqfg!

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                      When it comes to SQ seat recommendations - truth is, there's no better place for it than right here.
                      That's what I thought. Most comments on seats are very general and SeatGuru tend to place them at every plane.

In this case, Seatguru is wrong. SeatExpert is right.
                      Row 11 has more room than other rows on the SV birds. No really obviously bad seats though.
                      Great - I'll give SQ a call today to BTC/request my seat.

Comment

• Got off the phone with SQ - placed my BTC request and 11A, which to my surprise was still available. I thought it might be blocked for *G/KF*G members.

Comment

• Nope, so long as no one else has requested for it before you, anyone in premium cabins can choose their preferred seats, whether it be 11A or even 1A

One of the things I do like...

Comment

• Just thought I'd mention that A388 now operates SQ238 from MEL.

Comment

• Originally posted by willio773 View Post
                              Just thought I'd mention that A388 now operates SQ238 from MEL.
                              Your info is outdated dude!

Comment

• Sorry, I was ment to say it hasnt been updated on the MEL page.

Comment

Working...
                                X