Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you asking on which flights to/from MNL are space beds?

SQ912/916/919/921 are on the Spacebeds.

All other MNL & CGK flights are old regional seats.

Comment

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
      Some flights to/from MNL are on the 772ER, which the J class seats are the Space Beds.

For CGK, the seats are the old regional seats.
      Just asking, if an SQ 772/77E Y cabin is configured looks something like this, will it most likely be non-AVOD? http://www.airliners.net/photo/Singa...03184e2d09f4ea

And on the flipside, if the Y cabin of the 772/77E looks like this, will it most likely be with AVOD? http://www.airliners.net/photo/Singa...03184e2d09f4ea

Comment

Pls check the latest updates and let me know if there's any parts that are not correct.

Comment

Originally posted by hybridace101 View Post
          Just asking, if an SQ 772/77E Y cabin is configured looks something like this, will it most likely be non-AVOD? http://www.airliners.net/photo/Singa...03184e2d09f4ea

And on the flipside, if the Y cabin of the 772/77E looks like this, will it most likely be with AVOD? http://www.airliners.net/photo/Singa...03184e2d09f4ea
          Your links don't seem to be working (as they have been shortened with the ... in the middle). In any case, the easiest way to tell a classic AVOD 777 from a non-AVOD is that the AVOD seats in Y have two small pocket nettings on both sides of the PTV, whereas the non-AVOD ones don't.

Comment

Originally posted by a340-313x View Post
            Your links don't seem to be working (as they have been shortened with the ... in the middle). In any case, the easiest way to tell a classic AVOD 777 from a non-AVOD is that the AVOD seats in Y have two small pocket nettings on both sides of the PTV,
            You mean all AVOD 772s are like this (whether regional or long-haul)?

whereas the non-AVOD ones don't.
            And all non-AVOD 772s are like this?

Although the former had AVOD and the latter was semi-AVOD (because of the interactive games). But I'm not sure if all seats are generalised like that. Howabout 744 AVOD Y seats? I've observed their IFE monitors are quite old, even their airshow. Are there some non-AVOD 772s deployed to Australia and northern China?
            Last edited by hybridace101; 28 April 2010, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
              Pls check the latest updates and let me know if there's any parts that are not correct.
              Looks like the SIN-SYD and SIN-MEL entries need a tweak: 9V-SYF, the one-and-so-far-only 73A, is assigned to SQ228/237, not to SQ219/220......

Comment

Updated. But my seatmap for SYD-SIN in Sep shows a 73A config....

Comment

By then we should have another 73A aircraft.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                    Updated. But my seatmap for SYD-SIN in Sep shows a 73A config....
                    starting 03 July, it's switch to 73A

Hope this is correct, i got F saver redemption for this

Comment

• Updated Post#1 to include seatmap links for 772/3 aircraft

Comment

• Can someone tell me what's the 772 config for SIN-ICN SQ608/9 flights?

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                          Can someone tell me what's the 772 config for SIN-ICN SQ608/9 flights?
                          SV birds.

Comment

• Updated post #1 to include Seat Definitions with links to SQ wesbite describing the seat types

Comment

• I have the following 772 flights coming up:

Wed 07 Jul - SQ 859 [HKG-SIN]
                              Wed 07 Jul - SQ 946 [SIN-DPS]
                              Mon 12 Jul - SQ 941 [DPS-SIN]
                              Mon 12 Jul - SQ 976 [SIN-BKK]
                              Fri 06 Aug - SQ 175 [HAN-SIN]

What do you think the chances are I would get a refurbed bird for those flights?
                              Last edited by hofo_mofo; 19 May 2010, 02:18 AM.
                              I'm still waiting for my cookie as my first name is Kris

Comment

• All you answers can be found here:
                                http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7473

Comment

Working...
                                X