This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
    I know they use a A380 From SIN - SYD but where does it clearly state is on here.

SYD -
    SQ219/220 (B772ER) = Spacebed, Y
    SQ221/222 (388) = Suites, New C, New Y
    SQ231/232 (77A) = New F, New Regional C, New Y )
    SQ233/234 (77W) = New F, New C, New Y
    http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showpos...95&postcount=7

I don't think you are being rude at all, but have possibly not spent much of your own time actually searching. 9V-JKL very kindly spent a fair bit of his own time putting all that information on this thread, just so people like yourself don't have to, other than a few precious minutes with the search function.

Comment

Sorry i posted that in a rush. I want a list of the name of the airports by name. Its not for me you see.

Comment

Hang on a sec, I know it's Christmas, but you expect someone to re-organise that list?

The information is there. If you want to create a database/Excel worksheet, feel free by all means. They *are* listed by airports as well.

I'll even be helpful and direct you to this post containing the SIN-SYD route particular post. Ie. SQ221 / SQ222

Comment

Erm no, i am looking for a link to one already made

Comment

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
            Erm no, i am looking for a link to one already made
            Ermmm..what do you mean by "one already made"??

Comment

Question about SQ's 772 Business seats

Hello , I'm thinking of flying SQ to TPE on J on the 20th Jan. Online it shows that they use B772/200ER. As far as i know SQ's -200s have the old Regional seats whereas the -200ER has the space beds like the 744s. Obviously the space beds are more comfortable so is there any way I can find out if SQ uses the -200 or -200ER there? Last time I flew TPE - SIN they were the old ones then on the return sector they were the Space beds.

Thanks

Comment

See the stickie..
                http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7473

Comment

Originally posted by BigTop View Post
                  Hello , I'm thinking of flying SQ to TPE on J on the 20th Jan. Online it shows that they use B772/200ER. As far as i know SQ's -200s have the old Regional seats whereas the -200ER has the space beds like the 744s. Obviously the space beds are more comfortable so is there any way I can find out if SQ uses the -200 or -200ER there? Last time I flew TPE - SIN they were the old ones then on the return sector they were the Space beds.

Thanks
                  Depends on the demand of the flights, some flights are spacebed, but if more capacity is required for economy class (ie, peak travel with Chinese New Year upcoming) it would change to the old regional seats, my flight on the 16th February has been changed from a 772ER to a 2-class regional 772 - I believe it has been changed as a result of more capacity required for Chinese New Year period
                  The Romance of Travel... Singapore Airlines

Comment

Thread updated to reflect the new A333 changes as well as MUC, FRA and ZRH. Let me know if there's any more updates.

BTW, what's the deal with BWN. Its now operated by MI A320s but back to B772 from 1/Jun.

Comment

Changes from March 29th for MEL-SIN

SQ227 SIN-MEL remains 388 but returns as SQ238 previously SQ228
                      SQ237 SIN-MEL remains 773 but returns as SQ228 previously SQ238

SQ have changed the 388 to return on the departing MEL morning flight instead of the afternoon flight, I could never understand how they could have a 388 sitting in MEL for about 10 hours a day when everytime I travelled on SQ238 773 it was full.

SQ238.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                        [FONT=Tahoma]
                        MNL-
                        SQ910/917/
                        916/921 (B772) = Regional F, Regional C, Y
                        SQ912/919/918/915 (B772) = Regional C, Y
                        Will I be able to get AVOD in some of these aircrafts? Even if they are under the older Kris World systems?

Comment

Originally posted by hybridace101 View Post
                          Will I be able to get AVOD in some of these aircrafts? Even if they are under the older Kris World systems?
                          Some have them, some don't. There's a post in this thread that tells you which one has it and which one doesn't - but you won't know which one you'll get until you check in and ask for the registration.

Comment

As some particular flights in regional destinations are sometimes tagged as being assigned to a regular 772 or ER 772, is it possible that the likes of CGK or MNL be occasionally treated to the space beds (circa 2002/3)?

Comment

Originally posted by hybridace101 View Post
                              As some particular flights in regional destinations are sometimes tagged as being assigned to a regular 772 or ER 772, is it possible that the likes of CGK or MNL be occasionally treated to the space beds (circa 2002/3)?
                              Some flights to/from MNL are on the 772ER, which the J class seats are the Space Beds.

For CGK, the seats are the old regional seats.

Comment

What 772ERs have the space beds and which have purely regional, old-school C seats?

Comment

Working...
                                X