Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turns out I was on one of the older ones (9V-SVO), but the onboard economy product was still pretty good. Later I was on one of the newer interiors (A380), but found the seats to be actually less comfortable (although the bigger TV was nice).

A380 is very quiet compared to the 772.

Comment

• Originally posted by sjohuvud View Post
      Turns out I was on one of the older ones (9V-SVO), but the onboard economy product was still pretty good. Later I was on one of the newer interiors (A380), but found the seats to be actually less comfortable (although the bigger TV was nice).

A380 is very quiet compared to the 772.
      I completely agree. I really like the Y interiors on the non-refitted 772ERs and they are in very good condition still. You were actually lucky to get one because all the refit did was install a slightly large screen and recover the seat in a very uncomfortable fabric which corrugates easily causing great discomfort to one's backside!

The refit is of little value for Y flyers, but for the people in the J cabin, it's a completely different product and massive improvement. I'll be quite happy though, if my flight to CPH in December scores one of the purple interiors.

Comment

• Suites - 1A/1F

Hey guys
        My sole Suites experience so far was in 3A.. I liked that I had three windows.

I will have another trip soon and was wondering if I should go with 1A or 1F instead since it's right at the front and seems more private.

Would you recommend it?

Comment

• Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
          Hey guys
          My sole Suites experience so far was in 3A.. I liked that I had three windows.

I will have another trip soon and was wondering if I should go with 1A or 1F instead since it's right at the front and seems more private.

Would you recommend it?
          Bump.

Same for me. First suites experience coming this July. Have reserved 3A for myself too for the 3 windows. But open to suggestion for other seats.

Comment

• looks like SQ 638 which supposed to be served by A380 starting from Spring 2015, will stay be served by 773WN. I received a notification email for my flight on April 2015. I hate that I lost my couple seats reservation

Comment

• Originally posted by bootack View Post
              looks like SQ 638 which supposed to be served by A380 starting from Spring 2015, will stay be served by 773WN. I received a notification email for my flight on April 2015. I hate that I lost my couple seats reservation
              Well that is great news! The new 2013 cabin products are excellent! I will be travelling again on SQ638 this Aug and sadly it will be the A380. The only positive point is that it is the V1 A380 with Y at the upper deck.

Comment

• I personally dislike 1A because i feel its bumpier the farther front you are. However, that's just my personal opinion. I usually go for 2A/F or 3A/F

Comment

• Does anyone have an experience with seat 56 A/C/H/K in 77W? I see that those are couple seats but do the seats have only limited recline?

Comment

• Originally posted by bootack View Post
                    Does anyone have an experience with seat 56 A/C/H/K in 77W? I see that those are couple seats but do the seats have only limited recline?
                    On the 77W, these seats (56 AC / HK) have no recline whatsoever.

However, on the 77WN, the row 56 seats are fine. More on the row 56 seats on the 77WN here.

Comment

• Originally posted by yflyer View Post
                      On the 77W, these seats (56 AC / HK) have no recline whatsoever.

However, on the 77WN, the row 56 seats are fine. More on the row 56 seats on the 77WN here.
                      Many thanks

Comment

• Is there a way to know if the 'refreshed' Suites class will be on an upcoming A380 flight?

Comment

• Has anyone had experience with seats 46A/C/H/K on B73A?

It is the bulkhead on the second half of the plane. I know usually for bulkheads the space is quite spacious as I tried bulkhead for A380 and B72A, but not on B73A.

So if someone can give me some experience on it will be great!

Comment

• I have. Would definitely prefer the 46C/H seat.

Comment

• Does anyone know what type of J seats will be fitted on the A350s? There are sources that say that they will be equipped with the 2013 J products found on the new (and refitted) 77Ws, but with the launch of the all-new J class seats in 2017 on the A380s, will SQ be refitting the A350s only after one year of service? Doesn't it make more sense for SQ to launch the new J class seat on the A350s?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaywell View Post
                                Does anyone know what type of J seats will be fitted on the A350s? There are sources that say that they will be equipped with the 2013 J products found on the new (and refitted) 77Ws, but with the launch of the all-new J class seats in 2017 on the A380s, will SQ be refitting the A350s only after one year of service? Doesn't it make more sense for SQ to launch the new J class seat on the A350s?
                                It would also make sense for SQ to install the 2013 Y on the A330's that have been coming since the launch. But they haven't done that. Anything is possible!

Comment

Working...
                                X