This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMK77, SQ228, thanks for the info.
    It's not a problem to be in the older layout for me - was just hoping I guess.

Comment

• The 866/865 rotation for HKG becomes a 773 from 77W effective Jul 13 based on a firmed booking for 14 to 20 jul and checking with other dummy dates. Amy official information on this one?

Found the answer eventually.

http://airlineroute.net/2012/12/19/sq-s13update2/

The swap happens on the same day SQ 217/8 goes 77W from A388
      Last edited by SINFJ; 20 January 2013, 02:05 AM.

Comment

• We are on SQ1 late April and just advised aircraft change to 777 300ER.....doesn't seem to be a significant change...but as you can tell by my username, I'm new to SQ! thanks for any info!

Comment

• Originally posted by newsq View Post
          We are on SQ1 late April and just advised aircraft change to 777 300ER.....doesn't seem to be a significant change...but as you can tell by my username, I'm new to SQ! thanks for any info!
          the seats for biz and economy classes are about the same on the 380 and 773ER, but quite a bit different for suites and first.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
            the seats for biz and economy classes are about the same on the 380 and 773ER, but quite a bit different for suites and first.
            We're in first on the 777 300ER....so there is a difference??

Comment

Try reading the first post in this thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by Wan1dap View Post
                Try reading the first post in this thread...
                Links in 1st post are broken.

Comment

Originally posted by jgm View Post
                  Links in 1st post are broken.
                  While the links are broken, the information is still on the SQ website. The difference between Suites and First is the hard product.
                  /Desert Traveller

Comment

• Product Links updated. Can't find the spacebed weblink anymore....

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                      Product Links updated. Can't find the spacebed weblink anymore....
                      There is now only a small mention on the main info page on J. The old regional J does not even get any mention more. Unlike the old regional F. Must complain next time I get stuck in it.
                      /Desert Traveller

Comment

• There's a few changes I've had my eye on that could be edited...

B773 category is now completely gone- the last one (SYE) has left the fleet
                        ATH has been deleted as a destination
                        CDG is now A388, no longer A38E
                        DEL SQ408/7 is 73A, no longer 77W
                        With MEL:
                        SQ217/8 is now A38E, but will become 77W as of 1 July 13
                        SQ207/8 is correct but doesn't commence until 1 July 13

You do an awesome job keeping up with so much of this- the number of current equipment reassignments must be making the job a lot harder!
                        Last edited by SQ228; 25 March 2013, 06:51 PM. Reason: syntax

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                          There's a few changes I've had my eye on that could be edited...

You do an awesome job keeping up with so much of this- the number of current equipment reassignments must be making the job a lot harder!
                          Updated. So what does BWN get now?

This thread's updates would not be possible/accurate without input from all of you on this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                            Updated. So what does BWN get now?

This thread's updates would not be possible/accurate without input from all of you on this board.
                            I did a check on SQ181 on flight24 and the PDF timetable. I'm not sure how on earth you will be able to indicate all of this, but over the last month they have seen 72A, 73A, 772ER and SilkAir A320s. Yep, SQ numbered flights are actually scheduled to be operated three days a week with an MI craft.

Maybe just put "anything left in hangar"

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                              I did a check on SQ181 on flight24 and the PDF timetable. I'm not sure how on earth you will be able to indicate all of this, but over the last month they have seen 72A, 73A, 772ER and SilkAir A320s. Yep, SQ numbered flights are actually scheduled to be operated three days a week with an MI craft.

Maybe just put "anything left in hangar"
                              SIN-YGN(RGN) now 772ER (Spacebed version, 2-2-2 J seats). It will be replaced with A330 in late October 2013.

Comment

• Originally posted by darklord-x View Post
                                SIN-YGN(RGN) now 772ER (Spacebed version, 2-2-2 J seats). It will be replaced with A330 in late October 2013.
                                The SIN-RGN sector also have the refurbished 772ERs if you are lucky.

Also, even though the new first class seats are the exact same ones as the 77W on the 773, the 773 has the old entertainment and remote evethough it is the new screen.
                                That also applies to all refurbished aircrafts.

Comment

Working...
                                X