Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone knows if CGK is getting all 73As ? I was on SQ 961 today and realized it was a 73A and on Sunday, my friend flew in to CGK on SQ 960, and it was a 73A too. Is SYE still flying ? that used to be on CGK route all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by hjerapa View Post
      Anyone knows if CGK is getting all 73As ? I was on SQ 961 today and realized it was a 73A and on Sunday, my friend flew in to CGK on SQ 960, and it was a 73A too. Is SYE still flying ? that used to be on CGK route all the time.
      Flight24 shows both 772 and 73A for CGK. As for (infamous) SYE, the same website doesn't show any recent flight records, so it may have FINALLY been taken out of service temporarily (or hopefully for good ). And yes, it seems SQ liked to use this plane for for CGK... it was used on my last flight from there and I have seen it there more than once.

Comment

• Since when do SQ fly the new config A380's to the US? My flight to LA in Feb is showing all J on the upper deck.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQGamespeed View Post
          Flight24 shows both 772 and 73A for CGK. As for (infamous) SYE, the same website doesn't show any recent flight records, so it may have FINALLY been taken out of service temporarily (or hopefully for good ). And yes, it seems SQ liked to use this plane for for CGK... it was used on my last flight from there and I have seen it there more than once.
          Hmm i googled and found on planespotters that SYE has now been converted to a Transero awaiting delivery !! No more dreaded SYE, esp if it is a replacement for SIN-HND flts !!

Comment

• Just wondering when will some of the old 777-200 be retrofitted as I was on SQ 917 last Sunday from MNL to SIN and a lot of the inflight entertainment system hanged and need resetting ... This also happened to me last month in another flight ...

I also noticed my flight from Beijing next month back to Singapore also uses this old plane .. think its SQ 805.

Comment

• if i booked air tickets on the SQ website for 3, is it possible to change the itinerary just for 1 out of the 3? i'm trying to do this and the "change booking" option online isnt allowing me to do it because it immediately assumes i want to change the itinerary for all 3 instead of just 1.

is there a way around this?

many thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by EdDalton View Post
                if i booked air tickets on the SQ website for 3, is it possible to change the itinerary just for 1 out of the 3? i'm trying to do this and the "change booking" option online isnt allowing me to do it because it immediately assumes i want to change the itinerary for all 3 instead of just 1.

is there a way around this?

many thanks!
                Ed, you need to call SQ Reservations or KF and get them to split the booking into 2 separate itineraries. I have done this a couple of times, no problems. After that you can do whatever you want online.

Comment

• Hey all,

Would there be a chance for refitted 772ERs appearing on SQ281/2 SIN-AKL run in July next year? Booked on one flight in late July and don't wanna see the skybed seats on

Thanks a lot

Cheers,
                  Michael

Comment

• The refitted 772ERs are doing the morning BOM flights SQ422/421 next year. My April flights are showing the new seatmap.

Comment

• Does anyone know which planes they are using for manila morning flights now ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                        The refitted 772ERs are doing the morning BOM flights SQ422/421 next year. My April flights are showing the new seatmap.
                        This is great news!
                        Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

• Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                          The refitted 772ERs are doing the morning BOM flights SQ422/421 next year. My April flights are showing the new seatmap.
                          Ah, now it makes sense why BOM was selected for the new refits.

SQ422/421 fit perfectly into the gaps left by the two planes that will be serving AMS.

Comment

• Hi all,

I wonder if someone could offer some clarity - my wife and I will be flying FCO-SIN in J in late June 2013. Would we be likely to get a refurbished 772ER or will we be getting the old interior?

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQmel View Post
                              Hi all,

I wonder if someone could offer some clarity - my wife and I will be flying FCO-SIN in J in late June 2013. Would we be likely to get a refurbished 772ER or will we be getting the old interior?

Thanks.
                              Old. FCO won't see any new 772ER before end of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQmel View Post
                                Hi all,

Thanks.
                                Hi fellow MEL resident

My guess would be probably the old one since I don't think FCO is seen as a priority destination and I wouldn't think that all too many refurbs will have happened by June. I think in another thread JNB, IST and CPH were cited as some of the next priorities after AMS goes full refit in March.

If you go to 'Manage Booking' and go into your seat selection it will definitely show the non-refit at present. Perhaps check this every month or so for any change, but they would email you if they plan to upgrade you to a re-fit I would have thought. Somebody who flies J would be better placed to confirm that.

I really wouldn't get my hopes up for FCO going refitted by June.

Comment

Working...
                                X