This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQDoubter View Post
    anyone know if the redeye to MEL (SQ237 i think) is operating a refurbed 772 or the 772ER? was thinking of upgrading to J and will only do so if its worth it. Will be flying in FEB.
    SQ237/SQ228 in Feb 2011 will be operated by the Boeing 747. J class Savers should be available, and the seats are the Space Beds, similar to the 772ER.

Comment

• strange that... it comes up as 772 when i did the booking.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQDoubter View Post
        strange that... it comes up as 772 when i did the booking.
        Apologies, the 747 on SQ237/228 will operate till 31st Jan 2011, thereafter from 1st Feb 2011 onwards, it will be operated by the retrofitted/refurbished 772, Saver awards will be available, and the J class seats are similar to those on the Airbus A330 as well as the retrofitted/refurbished 773.

Comment

• The answers were already in post#7 some time ago....

Comment

• SQ 232 and SQ 422

What are seat types in Raffles class on these two flights for 19th / 20th Oct?

And the better seats?

Comment

• thanks for that... i did a quick scan and must have missed post #7!

Comment

• What flights from MNL will most likely get 9V-SV* service (with AVOD in Y)? The last time, I took SQ919 which had AVOD in Y but I'm not sure if that's random.

Comment

• There is also a nice gird on the SQ Wiki Page
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore_Airlines

Comment

• Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
                    There is also a nice gird on the SQ Wiki Page
                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore_Airlines

The grid is wrong. The 200ER's with the spacebed J's don't have F.

And not all the 777-300's (in fact the vast majority of the active ones remaining) have New regional J.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post

And not all the 777-300's (in fact the vast majority of the active ones remaining) have New regional J.
                      Yeah, I noticed that too, actually a lot of other information is wrong, don't bother to go to that link, the right place to come is HERE !

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post

I hope you are not suggesting that bastion of intelligence could possibly be inaccurate.

Comment

• If its wrong change it

Comment

• Just an update to #4: BOM SQ 422/421, DEL SQ406/405 are both using 72A.

New Regional C & Refurbished Y.

Comment

• Thanks itami. Updated.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                                [/SIZE] MNL-
                                SQ910/917
                                (B772) = Regional F, Regional C, Y(B772ER) = Spacebed C, Y from 1/Oct 2011
                                That's great news for MNL - more incentive to take an SQ flight to SIN in the afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X