No announcement yet.

what happens to onboard comment forms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happens to onboard comment forms?

Hi all,
    New to this board as I no longer live in Singapopre.

On a recent SIN-BKK flight (I was flying economy) I wanted to use the loo. The aircraft was a 777-200 ER so I went to the galley at the front of economy to use the loo. The (male) FA who had served our aisle told me both were in use and suggested I try at the back of the cabin. Just then, one of the lavatories became free. He directed me towards that, ut just before he went inside and "freshened" it up before I used it.

I was so impressed that I asked for a comment form to compliment this and also his previous professional demeanour during the meal service which, being a full flight, was fairly stressful for the crew with lots of extra requests from the passengers ahead of me.

Whilst filling it out a female FA approached me with a worried look on her face and asked if everything was OK. I assured her all was well and she left without further comment. I am sure that very few passengers actually take the out time to fill out the comment form, unless aggrieved or annoyed about some part of the service. (Or do they?)

i assume that a good/bad comment is filed in the employees records (if named)... but I just wondered if anyone knew how these forms are processed after the flight and exactly how SQ use them to shape their inflight service etc....

Thanks is advance.....

I little apology as I stated in the the previous post that I joined this forum as a I no longer live in Singapore.... what I meant to say was that I wish I had know about the existance of the fourm when I lived in Singapore as I unfortunately fly less and less with the airline right now....

Comment

Welcome to SQTalk, xPPS.

I think the onboard comment forms are read as part of the ongoing monitoring of the inflight experience -- I've received acknowledgments (though not always) whenever I've praised specific members of the cabin crew or critiqued specific aspects of the service delivery.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

As one data point it recently took Customer Relations three working days to reply to my comment form which was submitted on board.

Comment

what happens to onboard comment forms

B.

To which the usual comment during conversations like this is,"It figures."

I do have a reputation of being forever an optimist. It seem that Im generally considered to make Pollyanna look like she needs Prozac.

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
            As one data point it recently took Customer Relations three working days to reply to my comment form which was submitted on board.
            I would consider that timeframe for a response pretty good.

Comment

Working...
            X