Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service charge for Itinerary change / Cancellation refund

Hi guys,

I have an unused, round trip Flexi Y-class ticket thats confirmed for travel next month LAX-SIN-LAX. I bought it some time ago for some personal travel but it looks like it may not work out.

What is the itinerary change / cancellation refund charge for this ticket? Does being a (lowly) Krisflyer Silver help in anyway?

I had the impression that this ticket was the most unrestricted ticket. I heard there are no charges for similar J and F tickets?

Thanks.

It all depends on the type of ticket you have booked. I cancelled my confirmed online booking, SIN-KIX, NRT-SIN, last week and got a full refund, though I'm not sure when I will receive it. The ticket type was a '2 to go/Sweet Deals' in Y. I am not a Krisflyer.

According to the SQ website, itinerary changes are allowed for 'Flexi Y' tickets but a S$75 charge is imposed for a cancellation.

Comment

wow, so it means its totally up to the discretion of the customer service officer?

your ticket should have been quite restricted :\

Comment

You should be able to find out the cancellation fee under 'Fare Conditions'.

Comment

Originally posted by uglymale View Post
          wow, so it means its totally up to the discretion of the customer service officer?

your ticket should have been quite restricted :\
          My purchase was made online, so no customer service officer was involved. My ticket was quite restrictive with no miles earned or change in itinerary allowed. In fact, although there was a full refund, I expect an admin fee of S$75 to be charged when I receive my credit card statement.

Comment

Working...
          X