SIA Premium Class's Ticket holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIA Premium Class's Ticket holder

Today i went paragon to print out my e-ticket, so that i can collect Business Class' ticket holder/jacket. However, I was shocked that SIA does not have Suites/First Class/Business Class ticket holder designed separately for each class anymore. SIA use the common SilkAir/SIA economy class ticket holder design used last time for ALL classes on SIA & SilkAir now.

Anyone knows when this change came into effect? Last time they had the dark blue ticket holder for Raffles Class and red for First Class.

Other airlines like THAI, Cathay Pacific, Asiana Airlines, China Airlines have different designs for each class' ticket holder.
    Last edited by ; 4 June 2009, 08:09 PM.

Originally posted by yongchau View Post
    .....I was shocked that SIA does not have Suites/First Class/Business Class ticket holder designed separately for each class anymore. .....
    IIRC, it was discontinued in 2007.

Comment

no wonder..my last SIA Business Class flight was 1/1/2007.

means that SIA does not have the "Business Class" design ticket holder...only "Raffles Class" ones...

Comment

Such a pity that they removed such items that are nice touches to the premium class experience.

Comment

SQ isn't the only airline to have done this. QF has gotten rid of first and business class logo'ed boarding passes - there may be some stocks left at a few outstations but will soon be gone.

Comment

i have raffles class and first class ticket holder....dated 2006.

i brought off on ebay for around US$25 each...plus shipping US$5..
            Kinda expensive...but, if you want rare stuff, you have got to pay

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenPigeon View Post
              i have raffles class and first class ticket holder....dated 2006.

i brought off on ebay for around US$25 each...plus shipping US$5..
              Kinda expensive...but, if you want rare stuff, you have got to pay
              Darn it, I should have kept these stuff and sell it on ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                Darn it, I should have kept these stuff and sell it on ebay.
                Right. When I think of the dozens I have given away ...

... oh right, still not enough to pay for a bucket of spit flying SQ.

Never mind.

Comment

maybe they wanted to clear stock beforre they temporarily relocate to orchard atrium?
                  I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

O call me sua gu, anyone has a pic/photo of that First and Business class ticket holder? Just wanted to see how it looks like.

Comment

Working...
                    X