SIN-FCO in J

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIN-FCO in J

I just found this website through the forum on FT and I am really impressed. I have flown SQ several times and I have several trips planned this summer and I'd like to take advantage of the "sale" on mileage redemptions. I have a couple of questions.....

I need to get to Rome on Aug. 18th and the best (and only) option now seems to be SQ366 in J. Is the 777-200 operating this route the same as the regional ones flying inter-Asia? Is it worth it for me to fly via Paris to avoid what seems like what might be a rather painful experience?

Originally posted by damaxer91 View Post
    I just found this website through the forum on FT and I am really impressed. I have flown SQ several times and I have several trips planned this summer and I'd like to take advantage of the "sale" on mileage redemptions. I have a couple of questions.....

I need to get to Rome on Aug. 18th and the best (and only) option now seems to be SQ366 in J. Is the 777-200 operating this route the same as the regional ones flying inter-Asia? Is it worth it for me to fly via Paris to avoid what seems like what might be a rather painful experience?
    No. You will get the B777-200ER with Spacebeds, old regional long haul product.
    zxcvbn

Comment

SQ366/365 is operated by SpaceBed equipped 772s - SV series. You can use the Saver Award for this redemption.

Comment

Can someone kindly direct me to the right place where I can see either a review or pictures of this route in J? (Sorry, I'm a bit new at this)

Comment

Originally posted by damaxer91 View Post
          Can someone kindly direct me to the right place where I can see either a review or pictures of this route in J? (Sorry, I'm a bit new at this)
          If you want pictures then www.airliners.net is the best place. Just search their database of photos.

Comment

Working...
          X