Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how soon can i know the aircraft (772) config?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how soon can i know the aircraft (772) config?

Hi Guys,

i redeemed an F ticket on a 772. during the booking process, my ticket was shown as "First/Business".

as expected, i couldn't select a seat on the website. but strangely, i could Book the Cook for F.

when's the earliest i can know the config of the plane? if i get a 2-class plane, i'd like to quickly cancel and rebook a C ticket, as I can't change my departure date or time.

What's the route?

Comment

Originally posted by ginkoka View Post
      Hi Guys,

i redeemed an F ticket on a 772. during the booking process, my ticket was shown as "First/Business".

as expected, i couldn't select a seat on the website. but strangely, i could Book the Cook for F.

when's the earliest i can know the config of the plane? if i get a 2-class plane, i'd like to quickly cancel and rebook a C ticket, as I can't change my departure date or time.
      If you are able to book the redemption in F, it should be a 3 class bird.

Comment

It's SIN-Pudong, in mid-Jun.

I thought since seat selection wasn't available, SQ hadn't decided whether to use a 3-class plane yet - there're multiple 772 flights daily.

Comment

Originally posted by ginkoka View Post
          It's SIN-Pudong, in mid-Jun.

I thought since seat selection wasn't available, SQ hadn't decided whether to use a 3-class plane yet - there're multiple 772 flights daily.
          The 772s on SIN-PVG are oped by 3 class 772s

Comment

Working...
          X