first ever flight with SQ !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first ever flight with SQ !!!

Hooray im so excited (i look like this all the time)... oh so excited because ive never flown on a 747 or an A380 and im booked on both
    Anywho the specifics are....
    Friday 30th October - SQ 228 - Melbourne to Singapore on the 747 (I hope it stays as a 747 as ive never flown on one but reading here I have little faith, bah hope SQ dont ruin my plans).
    then im off to Tokyo the same night after a 2 hr layover on SQ638 (A380 - hopefully this wont change lol)
    Then ive got about 7 weeks of travelling ahead of me where I intend to see as much of Japan as possible in 4 weeks then ive got 3 weeks to travel through South Korea, China and possibly a side trip to Jakarta to visit friends until ive got to get back to Changi to catch my SQ227 at 9pm back to Melbourne on the 21st of December

Im so very excited, have never flown SQ before but since I became really attached to planes and travel (especially big aircraft like the 747 and A380)ive always wanted to fly SQ and now im finally getting the chance, although not for a while im still awfully excited... any hints or tips greatfuly appreciated... stay tuned in for detailed trip reports in November including bazillions of photos....

I know this may seem silly, childish to be this excited to go on an airline but im sure you guys and girls can appreciate my insanity
    Last edited by bryan_sq; 14 April 2009, 05:17 PM. Reason: silly sleepy spelling mistakes
    Ive flown SQ and I adore it

Not silly at all !

Sounds like you're gonna have a great trip.

Your excitement is v infectious....!

Hints & Tips: Always wear clean underwear. Just kidding.
    F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

I'm probably as excited as you are! I've only known once on SQ and that was when I was a kid.

Now I'll be going on their F and J products on the 77W in about 2 weeks.

I'm more excited about the flight than the destination to be frank

Comment

Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
        I'm probably as excited as you are! I've only known once on SQ and that was when I was a kid.

Now I'll be going on their F and J products on the 77W in about 2 weeks.

I'm more excited about the flight than the destination to be frank
        Well,
        that is pretty true!
        flight is more important than destination!

Comment

pictures and trip reports when you're back, please!

Comment

Working...
          X